News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheaterGeek37

Member Name: TheaterGeek37
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ektor Rivera interview/Broadway actor interviews
 Aug 10 2016, 12:14:25 PM

I had the pleasure of interviewing Ektor, who is starring in On Your Feet! last night for my website http://theactorsaudience.com/. If any of you are interested in Ektor's interview, here is the direct link: http://theactorsaudience.com/?portfolioitems=ektor-rivera

There are also interviews with a bunch of Broadway, television and film stars as well.

On Your Feet! Lottery
 Jul 8 2016, 10:54:18 AM

I saw the show last night as well. I loved it. I won the lottery and was in Row D, seat 5 and had a blast. Loved the show, loved the performances. A really fun show to watch. Glad I got to see Josh in it before he leaves, but I will definitely be back so I can catch Ana.

On Your Feet! Lottery
 Jul 7 2016, 09:05:23 AM

Just entered the lottery today for a single ticket. I hope I win because I want to see the show before Josh leaves on Sunday and tonight is really my only option. Fingers crossed that I win and that he is in! Would be cool to meet him at the stage door!

On Your Feet! Lottery
 Jun 28 2016, 12:35:19 PM

Anyone win this recently? Are the seats still in the mezzanine? Thanks!

Ektor Rivera to replace Josh Segarra in On Your Feet
 Jun 24 2016, 09:18:23 AM

Guess I need to get there before July 10th! Is the On Your Feet lottery difficult to win? Thx

Incognito
 Jun 24 2016, 09:17:43 AM

bump

On Your Feet - Stage Door
 Jun 23 2016, 04:12:44 PM

justasmalltownboy13 said: "I walked by a couple nights ago and the actors were still coming out the stage door. No barricades or anything, just out on the sidewalk.

Thank you!"

On Your Feet - Stage Door
 Jun 23 2016, 11:49:44 AM

I plan on seeing the show tonight and remember the stage door being on 45th just before the entrances to the Marriot Marquis. When I walked by the other night, I noticed they are doing construction on that entire area, but it was still marked "stage door". Has anyone who has gone recently done the stage door post show? It doesn't seem like there is enough room on the sidewalk to put up a barricade. Do the actors come out/sign somewhere else? Thanks in advance!

The King & I seating question/TKTS?
 Jun 23 2016, 11:47:35 AM

I ended up going Tuesday night. They did have a seat a TKTS but I didn't want to spend $90 when I had the code for $59 Loge seats. By the time I settled on going, those seats were all gone and I ended up paying $100 for the seat. I was in Row N on the left hand side, almost all the way to the end of the aisle. I missed very little of the action.

Jun 21 2016, 10:13:14 AM

AC126748 said: "I saw the show through TKTS and the seats were fabulous. Tenth row of the center section (300s) on the aisle. I believe my cost of two tickets, including fees, was $160. If that's too high for you, as others have already said, the loge is small and the view is fine.

Thanks! Waiting for TKTS (South Street Seaport) to open this morning to see if it is up for today. Appreciate your help!

Jun 21 2016, 08:37:23 AM

Thank you both for the info. I didn't know the show was closing Sunday, but I want to see it with Daniel Dae Kim, so that really doesn't make a difference to me.

Jun 21 2016, 08:21:19 AM

I would really like to see the show before Daniel Dae Kim leaves, but don't have a lot of $. There is a discount for $59 for rear loge. Has anyone sat in those seats? Pretty much looking at the last row of the theater in the loge. The other possibility is trying for tickets on TKTS....Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

The King and I Stage Door
 Jun 20 2016, 11:41:49 AM

Now that it is Daniel's last week, I really need to get to this show before he leaves! Has he been pretty consistently coming out after the performances to the stage door? Thank you!

Josh Segarra leaving On Your Feet?
 Jun 16 2016, 03:30:49 PM

Is Josh leaving the show soon? He can't imagine he would be able to do both. I better get myself to the show quickly!

http://deadline.com/2016/06/arrow-josh-segarra-cast-adrian-chase-vigilante-season-5-1201774049/

Incognito
 Jun 16 2016, 10:54:49 AM

I have never been to the venue and want to see if now that it has extended. Did any of you stage door? Where is it? Thank you!

Jaime Camil in Chicago
 Jun 3 2016, 09:32:46 AM

Has anyone seen Jaime as Billy Flynn? I am not the biggest fan of Chicago, but I am a big fan of Jaime's so I may "suffer" through it to get to watch him live. Any stage door reports? Thanks!

The King and I Stage Door
 May 13 2016, 11:16:03 AM

Bump.....anyone? Bueller?

Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!
 Sep 15 2015, 04:18:23 PM

Jordan you made me laugh! It is very true......it is a big cluster f if you want to try to get a photo with someone. If not enough people request someone they don't get pulled. But you don't know that unless you stand there for the majority of the time waiting to see if they will. Not to take away from the volunteers, because it must be frustrating, but there has to be a better system or place to hold people. It is just one big mass of people waiting near a roped off area, while peopl

Amanda Seyfried Stage Door
 Jun 18 2015, 09:04:42 AM

Amanda and Thomas both left via the alternate exit last night. She was wearing a hoodie and practically ran to the car. Thomas was nice enough to stop for one person who noticed him.

Amanda Seyfried Stage Door
 Jun 17 2015, 12:26:10 PM

For those that have gone, does Thomas sign after performances as well? Thanks-

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You