News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for andynihao

Member Name: andynihao
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What are the worst musicals you ever saw  Jun 6 2016, 04:08:22 AM

Dancingthrulife2 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "How can a theatre fan HATE fun home? I don't care if you hate the music, the story should at the very least make you feel empathy. 

"

The problem is, if you walk in Circle in the Square knowing nothing about the material, it may take some time to figure out the girls are the same person. This might ruin the first number depending on how perceptive you are.
"
<

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 19 2016, 02:35:18 AM

Damn, @MyFavoriteBrunette, they removed the scaffolding from in front of the carpark gates! Those roofs were some very nice refuge in my cancellation line experience...no rain, but just satisfied knowing there was a roof above my head (and also blocked a lot of the sun).

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 17 2016, 10:40:05 PM

Mark_E said: "Well it depends on the day.

the two girls yesterday who arrived at 4am were willing to buy premium but didn't get in as only 1 premium got released.

"

Hey Mark...it's me, Andy!!

For everyone else, I was also waiting in the cancellation line for Monday's 7:00 PM performance. I'll try to give a detailed account of my experience. I was really tired throughout the day so can't really say I remember

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You