News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ElderGreen

Member Name: ElderGreen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Question About The Humans  Dec 17 2016, 11:36:41 PM

i was looking on these boards, and was surprised that people saw shadows in the apartment's only window. when did that happen during the play? i missed it and am very curious

Unpopular Opinions  Apr 27 2016, 01:05:50 PM

I hate to pull up an old thread, but I had to put these out there.

-Asa Somers is HORRIBLE as Dan

-Heathers has some good songs, but is a horrible show overall and doesn't deserve to be brought to Broadway like its fans want. 

-Aaron Tveit is talented, but extremely overrated, and his fangirls/boys are the actual worst.

-Zombie Prom is a great musical, and should be more popular.

-Pippin's score isn't that great.

New Matilda Replacements Review Thread  Sep 11 2015, 11:08:03 AM

I found this. There is a review to their first show, and also audios of Amy's Loud, Rick's Telly, and Allison's My House!

https://www.tumblr.com/search/krokodile's%20matilda%20addiction

Amy Spanger and Allison Case to join cast of Matilda  Sep 8 2015, 09:20:02 PM

Curious to see how they are! Is anyone seeing their debuts tonight? I believe they are in the middle/end of the show

How are my Matilda seats?  Aug 20 2015, 01:49:52 PM

I just checked the tickets because they didn't seem right, and we actually booked 2 and 4 in row b and 2-8 on row c. Do you think that's better? My family isn't very familiar with the material, so can you hear what they are saying? The sound system has a bad reputation. Did you enjoy when you were that close?

How are my Matilda seats?  Aug 20 2015, 12:46:59 PM

I'm seeing Matilda with my family in orchestra, row b, seats 2-12 on the evens side. How are these tickets?

New Matilda Leads  Aug 18 2015, 08:15:34 PM

Okay, I changed it to a thread just asking how the new Matildas are!

New Matildas  Aug 18 2015, 08:05:54 PM

Has anyone seen the new Matildas, Rileigh Mcdonald, Mattea Conforti, Alexandra Vlachos, and Mimi Ryder? How are they?

Matilda Tour Issues  Jun 30 2015, 09:09:16 AM

I just read a recent thread about all the issues the Matilda tour had at the first previews, can anyone who's gone recently say if they've finally ironed out those problems, especially the sound ones? I'm very curious.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You