News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MothPope

MothPope Profile Photo
Member Name: MothPope
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

1 Extra Ticket for Conversation with Tim Minchin
 Sep 18 2015, 11:42:22 AM

The ticket has been claimed.

1 Extra Ticket for Conversation with Tim Minchin - Claimed
 Sep 18 2015, 11:17:52 AM

I won a pair of tickets to Conversation with Tim Minchin in celebration of the 1000th performance of Matilda. All my other friends either have to work or have class when the event takes place so I have one extra ticket. PM me if you're interested in coming! I hate to waste a ticket. :) No charge of course.

The event is at New World Stages on Thursday Sep. 24 from 4pm to 5pm.

Carnegie Hall Rush Ticket Question
 Sep 10 2015, 09:01:53 PM

I know this is not Broadway-related but I guess I can find quite a few classical music lovers here as well. I really want to see one of the Berlin Philharmonic performances this November but they are pretty much sold out at the moment, so I'm looking at their general public rush tickets. Anyone know where these rush seats are located? And how many rush tickets they typically reserve for a performance / how early should I arrive (box office opens at 11)?

Thanks!

Spring Awakening TDF
 Sep 10 2015, 04:06:47 PM

I got the TDF ticket for last night and the seat was at rear orchestra left (second row from the back). The view is very nice. The row is slightly elevated so there's nothing blocking the view.

1 Tix for Spring Awakening on 9/18
 Sep 10 2015, 01:11:34 PM

The ticket has been claimed by another Tix4Students member.

Sep 8 2015, 08:10:48 PM

Thanks for letting me know. I feel bad about it but I can't really think of a better solution. I figure I might as well try to sell it on this board where most of people are theatre-goers and if they're like me, are pretty tight on budget (theatre tickets are not cheap, even the ones with discounts). I just hate to waste a ticket.

Sep 8 2015, 07:39:09 PM

I purchased a Tix4Student ticket to Spring Awakening but just found that tickets are also available on TDF. Considering that TDF usually has better seating, so I bought another ticket on TDF and therefore would like to sell my Tix4Student ticket. It's for the performance on Fri., Sep 18. Location is Rear Mez Row K. I'm asking for face value + processing fees, which adds up to $39.50. I can transfer the ticket to you via Ticketmaster and you can print out your ticket at home. PM me if

Mercury Fur
 Aug 13 2015, 06:08:04 PM

The reason why there is no intermission is because they want the audience to feel as if they are in the actual apartment,  instead of in a performance, the same reason why playbills are handed out at the end of the show.

Colin Quinn New York Story Preview
 Jul 11 2015, 12:50:05 PM

BUMP

Colin Quinn New York Story Preview
 Jul 2 2015, 09:39:27 PM
This isn't really Broadway and might be a bit early but Colin Quinn's New York Story starts previews on July 9 at Cherry Lane. Wonder if anyone is planning on going? Would like to know how you think about it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You