News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SalRocha18

Member Name: SalRocha18
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How To Hang A Playbill On Your Wall (Safely)
 Mar 23 2020, 07:49:15 PM

Hi Everyone! I have gathered a huge Playbill collection over the years and I have them displayed on my walls in my apartment. I always get asked what I use to display them and I finally made a video tutorial on how to do it. I hope that this video helps anyone looking to display their Playbill collection. With everything going on right now I've found it is the best to distract oneself while redecorating on self quarantine. Enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN0-s6Kzzts&lc=z233evvowlaksf2esacdp433shme3hqptte5eaqxkixw03c010c

Selling 1 ticket to The Cher Show in Chicago- Tuesday July 3rd @ 7:30
 Jun 8 2018, 11:16:20 PM

I sent you a message.

The Cher Show
 Jun 6 2018, 11:29:20 AM

I'll be there Tuesday as well! Also, someone commented on a BIC Instagram post asking if there would be rush for the show and BIC responded saying "rush tickets will not be offered for the run of the Cher Show, but stay tuned..." I really hope they don't do some type of lottery especially if it is at Block 37 across the street like it was for Wicked and Newsies. 

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS to Open at the Palace Theatre, Fall 2017
 Jun 6 2017, 11:42:06 PM

Here are two video reviews of the show that include press reels! Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMmbXJRBloo

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 May 30 2017, 02:37:06 PM

Has anyone sent to Bette Midler since she has been in Hello, Dolly? Today I am sending letters to Glenn Close and Ethan Slater. 

WAR PAINT - Pre-Broadway Thread
 Jul 30 2016, 09:06:52 PM

I have a seat in the box closest to the stage (Row 1 Seat 2). Does anyone know if this is a good seat? It looks decent from photos I've seen :)

War Paint Stage Door
 Jul 30 2016, 08:49:28 PM

Has anyone staged doored for War Paint at the Goodman? Did Patti come out? Also, would she come out after a matinee?

Mariah Carey - Infinity (Payback Version)
 Jun 27 2015, 06:41:08 PM

I'm having trouble posting this in the off topic board. So, I'm just seeing if it will post here.

This is a video I made to get back at my ex-friends. I used Mariah Carey's new song infinity to perfectly describe how I feel about them. The whole past year they have been nothing but mean to me and now I have the final say to them. The video is very special to me. I knew if I was going to get back at them.... I had to do it my way. Now the whole world knows who these people are. I hope you take the time to watch it. I really just want the world to know how I feel. I've already asked a few Mariah Carey and Celine Dion fan accounts on Instagram to help me out and they did So, if you could help me out as well. That would be fantastic!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this. http://youtu.be/-kQ_0ZC27Ww

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You