News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Megan Hilty Wannabe

Member Name: Megan Hilty Wannabe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sydney Lucas was robbed of a Tony  Jul 10 2015, 10:22:30 PM

"MHW -
You boldly state, "Its why the Public Theatre is the best theatre company in the USA." How many theatre companies in the USA have you seen?  How do you know the Public Theatre is the best?"

1000's

Matilda Tour?  Jul 10 2015, 10:21:44 PM

AEA AGMA SM ? ???? what does that name mean ?  

OOP Broadway CDs  Jul 10 2015, 10:18:21 PM

"Anyone know where I could buy the 9 to 5 OBC album? I know it's OPP and I'd have to pay an arm and a leg for a brand new copy. Anyone know of any cheap places that might have it? I realize iTunes is an option, and that's one of my last resorts, but if I had to choose, I'd rather have a physical copy. Thanks in advance!"

HOW THE f**k AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT OOP IS

Help identifying an actor  Jul 10 2015, 10:15:33 PM

"You could have asked him directly, or better yet, left the poor man alone. He's probably at home right now laughing about the oddball at the theatre who accosted him for no apparent reason. Or maybe checking all the locks."

Can you name this actor. He is a random man I took because I am really stupid and impolite 

Matilda Tour?  Jul 10 2015, 09:55:28 PM

Wasn't most of it obvious when they said hammer thrower

"I saw the tour yesterday in LA.  Matilda stands on the floor during 'quiet', and she was so quiet during the number she could not be understood....one of the many problems currently plaguing this production.
The pacing was so slow and the sound mix was so polite (music and book scenes) the audience seemed to be asleep for most of the p

Help identifying an actor  Jul 10 2015, 09:00:23 PM

no idea nothing on google

Immersive EVITA  Jul 10 2015, 08:46:16 PM

I personally think Patti was the only one in NYC that could do her

Sydney Lucas was robbed of a Tony  Jul 10 2015, 08:42:50 PM

I always thought sexuality was something you identified when you are older. But Sydney Lucas and her portrayal of Alison showed me it can occur much younger. Personally felt something major when she sung. Its why the Public Theatre is the best theatre company in the USA. It deals with major issues in such a modern and sensitive matter. Joe would be proud. I also think Sydney having no alternate at her age is pretty astonishing.

Public Theatre Appreciation Thread  Jul 10 2015, 08:38:12 PM

For people that like and love the Public Theatre 

Hamilton  Jul 10 2015, 08:30:36 PM

"I saw it in Jan, at The Public, it was just under 3 hours. Like I said it was good not great. Its a 3 hour history lesson rapped to you. I got bored once the novelty wore off. "

I happen to think Lin is a genius but really wanted PS to win over ITH

Here Lies Love  Jul 10 2015, 08:28:22 PM

I really liked Here Lies Love when I saw it 

Hamilton  Jul 10 2015, 08:10:11 PM

A Chorus Line had a bare set and it lasted 15 years

Has anyone seen a Broadway musical over 100 times?  Jul 10 2015, 08:09:29 PM

Nothing is wrong with BOM. It was just very well tame.

Hamilton  Jul 10 2015, 08:05:18 PM

"MHW, you are new here (unless you are a regular who is trolling with a different ID). Before addressing your question (the answer to which has been rehearsed here at length), you need to understand that people who try to draw conclusions without seeing shows and/or based on isolated exposure to songs from a show they have not seen, are not well received. Suffice it to say, most people here (including me) have been effusive of t

Amy Morton back to Broadway  Jul 10 2015, 08:02:47 PM

""I work in a hatted restaurant. Philly you really do need a job"
What type of hat does your restaurant have?"

http://www.goodfood.com.au/good-food/good-food-guide/brisbane-times-good-food-guide-2016-the-hats-20150629-gi0ph0.html 

Two - Urbane

I thought that was obvious

Amy Morton back to Broadway  Jul 10 2015, 06:55:42 PM

"Kid -
LOG OFF. GO OUTSIDE. DO SOMETHING."

I hate Philly like anyone really she says the dumbest things i have ever heard. I work in a hatted restaurant. Philly you really do need a job

Hamilton  Jul 10 2015, 06:42:27 PM

"I mean, it's all a matter of personal taste, but I thought it was the best damn thing I've ever seen in my life. And one of the most important. I'd definitely equate it to RENT in the impact it has had already and will probably continue to have.
Again, that's just me."

I am failing to see what is so good about it 

I am not going throwing away my shot 
is most liukely he is going to ki

Hamilton  Jul 10 2015, 06:19:35 PM

I am wondering what do people think of Hamilton ?

Mark Rylance  Jul 5 2015, 11:03:53 PM

Is there any word on Nice Fish coming to Broadway or Mark Rylance coming to Broadway in anything ?

I heard he did Farinelli and the King

News on Gypsy coming to Broadway  Jul 5 2015, 10:22:49 PM

""Oh, it'd almost definitely be a transfer of the West End show? I wasn't aware of that. Staunton is a good pick for the role, but I'd fear she isn't well known enough on this side of the pond."

1. It's Gypsy. That alone can get people in the seats.
2. They can sell it using Staunton's ties to the Harry Potter films...People would recognize her as Delores Umbridge. "

I

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You