News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pnewelljr

Member Name: pnewelljr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SELLING The Ferryman, 3/8, 2 Ticket, $45/each
 Mar 8 2019, 08:55:05 AM

I have two tickets to The Ferryman 7pm tonight (3/8) that I bought through TDF. Unfortunately my friends can no longer go, so I am looking for someone to buy them for what I pad (with fees), $45 each. PM me if interested!

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 12 2019, 11:03:57 AM

Not sure if this is okay to post here, but I wanted to offer it to you all first. I have an extra TDF ticket to The Cher Show tonight, 02/12 (a friend cancelled). I am looking for $51 ($49 plus $2 surcharge) if anyone wants it.

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 15 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Texas3463 said: "Hi! Does anyone have experience buying a ticket to a show on TDF and then buying an additional ticket for the same date later? I bought two single tickets to Torch Song on Tuesday and am just wondering if they would try and put them together since it's my name on both orders. Or will they just be separate? Anyone I can contact to TRY and get the orders together? Thanks!"

I actually have a lot of experience with this. I used to try and separa

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 May 15 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Anyone done the rush on Wednesday recently? How was the line and how early would you recommend getting there?

Harry Potter - 3 Tickets - 3/31
 Mar 30 2018, 09:41:33 PM

2 of these are still available, PM if interested

Mar 29 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Robert16 said: "Still available?"

Hi Robert16, 2 are still available, one of them sold! PM me if you are still interested!

Mar 26 2018, 12:42:04 PM

I have three extra sets of tickets to Harry Potter this Saturday (3/31). I am looking to sell them at face value (including tax/fees). They are Orchestra X 18,20,22, each set is $260 (for the pair, altogether, so $130 per part). Venmo is easiest for me, but also happy to take cash. PM me if interested!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 13 2017, 08:42:13 AM

Did we ever get confirmation if/when Rachel Bay Jones is returning this week?

Nov 13 2017, 08:38:04 AM

Did we ever find out if and when Rachel Bay Jones is returning for the final week?

Nov 12 2017, 11:48:49 AM

Hi all, I wanted to first and foremost thank the people in this thread, as I was able to score two front row center tickets to see Ben's last Saturday matinee with my Grandmother. She used to perform on Broadway in the late 40s/50s and had only dreamed of seeing it.

That being said, I am now getting progressively anxious about the seats, she is 95 years old and short, and the more I read the more I worry she will only be listening and not seeing anything.

Could

2018 good for musicals
 Oct 27 2017, 10:03:03 PM

222disneyland said: "Is it silly if you are into musicals togo in 2018 and see broadway?"

I'm guessing you mean you are considering coming from out of town? If so, I'd say it is looking like it might be a weaker year for new musicals compared to last.

That being said, The Band's Visit is very much worth seeing, especially as long as Katrina Lenk is still there. The revival of Carousel will likely be great, an

Oct 27 2017, 01:39:10 PM

Almost bought Mezz Row E but released it, hope someone here got it. I was gonna buy it for my grandma, but she is getting older and has trouble not sleeping through anything but matinees. Still hoping something shows up for Sunday, even a premium seat if it is decent maybe.

Oct 26 2017, 09:45:25 AM

SpyOnTheInside said: "How's it going on line? I'm on a bus right now to nyc (from Boston) with my 13yr old. We're getting in at 1pm and I'm considering coming straight over to join the line, but I think we may be too late. What do you think? Have many others joined the line? Maybe just wait and try getting there 5 or 6 am tomorrow?"

Based on how things have been going recently, I probably wouldn’t bother. Someone just reported people

Oct 25 2017, 04:55:35 PM

Wick3 said: "pnewelljr said: "No four day tickets yesterday or today, maybe that's the end..."

Or perhaps wheelchair patrons and their companions bought all those seats already. Most of the seats released in the 4-day rule tend to be unsold wheelchair accessible/companion seats.

https://www.telecharge.com/eventaccessinformation.aspx?productid=11698
"

Good point. I guess we'll see what happens.

Oct 25 2017, 04:32:08 PM

No four day tickets yesterday or today, maybe that's the end...

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 23 2017, 03:02:11 PM

BroadwayBeebe said: "BakerWilliams said: "I believeOnce On This Islandwill not offer any discounted tickets on any platform."

I believe Davenport is billing this production as Broadway's first ever best price guarantee. I believe I saw that the best prices available will always be directly on the show's website or telecharge. I also have been curious to see if this translates to it not being on TDF.
"

I was wondering the

Theater for Uma, The Parisian Woman
 Oct 23 2017, 01:46:52 PM

Does anyone know if the Hudson will take discount codes if I go to the box office in person?

Oct 23 2017, 08:21:12 AM

Anyone able to swap a Thursday seat for Wednesday one (I need the Wed one)?

Oct 21 2017, 01:43:02 PM

Was able to grab N28 for my friend! Thank you thank you thank you CT2NYC! You really are doing us all an amazing favor!

Oct 20 2017, 11:43:26 AM

CT2NYC said: "pnewelljr said: "CT2NYC said: "Still looking at M 27. I'd like someone who actuallywants to see the show to get this seat, and not a reseller. Keep searching for1 seat on the app. Will be releasing shortly!"

I'd like it for my friend, let us know when you've released it!
"

I'm sorry, pretty sure it's gone. I held it as long as I could!
"

No worries, next time! They live in the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You