News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dubs3535

Member Name: dubs3535
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HADESTOWN will return on September 2
 Jun 10 2021, 01:59:08 PM

Looks like they added the cast to the cast page: https://www.hadestown.com/team.php

First I’ve seen this, at least. I swear when I got my tickets during the AMEX presale the reopening cast hadn’t been confirmed. Is this news to anyone else?

Come From Away — First two rows gone upon reopening?
 May 27 2021, 11:16:51 AM

Yeah, I bet you’re right about the social distancing. I didn’t even think about that aspect. I’m dying to go back and see this again and just deciding on the best seating value for my Broadway dollar. Thanks!

Come From Away — First two rows gone upon reopening?
 May 27 2021, 10:53:34 AM

When I saw Come From Away in October 2019, I sat in Row AA. I’m 6-foot-2, so the stage height wasn’t a huge problem, but there was a lot of craning my neck and staring at shoes.

It looks like they’ve gotten rid of Rows AA and A and are starting at Row B now. They’re also selling Row B as normal full-price instead of premium. 

Am I seeing that right, or do I have something wrong here?

How is Georgina Pazcoguin in
 Aug 15 2015, 11:09:56 PM

Well, I guess I did say mini-review. Would love to know what you meant...?

How is Georgina Pazcoguin in "On the Town"?
 Aug 15 2015, 10:09:08 PM

Anyone seen Georgina Pazcoguin in On the Town? I have tickets to an upcoming show and would love to hear a mini-review.

Also, do you know what her schedule will be? Is she taking any shows off?

Thanks!

Javier Munoz Will Be Alternate in HAMILTON on Broadway
 Jul 8 2015, 10:34:34 AM

Hey y'all, just hopped on here to say why I was upset to learn I'd miss Lin at the Saturday matinee in August for which I had tickets.

Call it admiration, respect, or "star worship" (as referenced by a previous commenter). Whatever you call it, I have been following Lin's career for a while. I saw "In the Heights" in previews and was impressed by his humility at the stage door. I went to see "Bring It On" and got up the nerve to talk to him whe

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You