News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PaunchS

Member Name: PaunchS
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Roger Rees
 Jul 11 2015, 03:38:52 AM

Wow, that's awful.  Roger starred in two of my favorite campy films Mel's Robin Hood Men in Tights, and If Looks Could Kill.  So hoped to see him in The Visit, and meet him, but he had to take leave before I could get to the show.  Never expected this, RIP.  A fantastic actor.

Help identifying an actor
 Jul 11 2015, 03:29:54 AM

I figured it out!  He is South African actor David S. Lee!  He was a guest villain on Nikita (CW) which is where I knew him from mostly, and young Charles Widmore on LOST.  His friend is Edward Baker-Duly, which is why he was backstage at the play.  He's currently appearing on The Librarians (TNT) which I don't watch.  Cheers!

Jul 10 2015, 10:48:38 PM

Sure I could have gone, "you look like someone on TV, who are you?"  I feel that the most impolite of choices.  The man was pretty tall/imposing, I'm sure he sleeps well at night.  He was happy to do the photo, and thanked me with a British "cheers."  I appreciate everyone's guesses.  It's quite rare that I don't remember a name, this one has stumped me.

Jul 10 2015, 10:02:12 PM

Yeah, did a selfie.  I thought it was an English actor I've seen on some CW shows like Supernatural.  I wasn't 100% sure, but went for it anyway (ask questions later).  I asked him, and he was surprised, as he was with another person who was signing for people.  I didn't know that person either, also an audience member.  I told him I saw him on TV, and he didn't correct me.  I've definitely seen him before, if even on Broadway, but he was not the actor I thought

Jul 10 2015, 08:48:33 PM

Hello all, I saw this fellow in the audience at a Broadway show recently, he's English I think.  I know him from either a past play or television show, but cannot remember.  Any know who this is?  Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You