News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for smashley2

Member Name: smashley2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 10 2018, 03:29:01 PM
I'm #597. The first 600 wristbands were gold and we're guaranteed to get a ticket. After 600 they're giving out black wristbands for whatever is left, working under the assumption not everyone gets 2 sets, or people leave etc.

People are still getting in line though. There's like another hundred behind me.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 10 2018, 11:30:12 AM
So is it max 2 tickets as in 2 for Part One and 2 for Part Two or just 2 total?

I feel like their messaging with his per part per person is not consistent.

BCEFA FLEA MARKET COLLECTORS UNITE!!  Sep 24 2017, 05:32:38 PM

schubox said: "smashley2 said: "Coming out of lurkdom to say I waited that Comet and left when I actually got to the table because everything was so crazy expensive. The look I got from someone when I said "oh wow" to something being $500 was astounding. I know it's for charity but the prices went from like $5 egg shaker, $10 mug, $75+++++ for everything else."

Apparently they kept jacking the prices up. Curtain pieces ended up being $100 e

BCEFA FLEA MARKET COLLECTORS UNITE!!  Sep 24 2017, 03:29:41 PM

Coming out of lurkdom to say I waited that Comet and left when I actually got to the table because everything was so crazy expensive. The look I got from someone when I said "oh wow" to something being $500 was astounding.  I know it's for charity but the prices went from like $5 egg shaker, $10 mug, $75+++++ for everything else. 

Anyone do borough Shakespeare in the park distribution ?  Jun 1 2016, 12:57:59 PM

So much easier then lining up at the Delecorte. Showed up in for distribution in Queens at 10:30 yesterday and was about 60th in line. Not sure how it would be in Manhattan but borough distribution is the only way I've gotten tickets for the past 3ish years.  

Hamilton ticket EXCHANGE thread.. Work it out amongst yourselves here FREE  Jul 11 2015, 11:40:29 PM

All I want is what I paid and for it not to go to waste. I have it listed on stubhub too, at a markup because fees, but its crazy how much people are charging!

Hamilton ticket EXCHANGE thread.. Work it out amongst yourselves here FREE  Jul 11 2015, 11:19:19 AM

I have an extra ticket for the 8/8 2pm matinee. My friend was supposed to come with me but she can't make it anymore. Section RMEZZ Row F Seat 27. Only $65.75 which is face value from when I bought them in March.

Its a physical ticket but I will definitely still be coming to the show with my parents. 

PM me if interested... 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You