News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jittery

Member Name: Jittery
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

James Corden to Host the 2016 Tony Awards!
 Feb 2 2016, 11:51:46 AM

Agreed! Plus he has some clout so maybe the ratings will be up too. 

I feel the hosts were announced much later last year, so hopefully this means a better planned show overall. Exciting! 

Hamilton Ticket Sale Now 2/2
 Feb 2 2016, 11:37:26 AM

I managed to buy two front mezz center tickets about an hour ago. They were $ 210 each, which isn't too terrible I suppose. But I'm glad I grabbed those tickets when I did because there doesn't seem to be anything left in that price range.

When I saw the show back in August I paid about 140 for a side rear mezz ticket. And I thought that was astronomical at the time. 

Gypsy BBC broadcast date!
 Dec 27 2015, 01:49:37 PM

I just downloaded the Film On app and was able to access BBC 4. But when I tried it through a VPN (I'm not in the US) that channel disappeared. Are you based in the States? That might be why it doesn't show up for you. 

Also, it appears that BBC 4 is currently off air, and will resume at 7 pm GMT.

Hamilton/Richard Rodgers Seating
 Jul 16 2015, 03:26:42 AM

I'm looking to buy Hamilton tickets, and have been perusing stubhub. The only options in my price range seem to be within the first couple of rows in the Rear Mezz sides.

I just noticed that some seats are available on Ticketmaster for a comparable price but are in the Orch - Row U extreme right. Since I've never been to the Richard Rodgers before, could someone please guide me which seats would have the better view. Thanks! 

Apologies for hijack

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You