News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KelliOMG

KelliOMG Profile Photo
Member Name: KelliOMG
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kelli O'Hara contract in TKAI
 Nov 3 2015, 03:13:32 AM

Does anyone know if Kelli O'Hara has extended her contract beyond January 2016? I bought tickets six months ago to the October 25th matinee and was devastated to arrive from Boston to find that Kelli was out. While her standby Analisa Leaming was great as Anna and in spite of the rave reviews she has received on these message boards, she is no Kelli O'Hara. LCT seemed confident she will be extending for as long as she can but I haven't heard anything definitive yet and was wo

Is KELLI O'HARA missing a lot of performances?
 Oct 23 2015, 01:36:27 AM

Any update about tonight? Was Kelli out again tonight?

Oct 22 2015, 02:33:06 AM

?? I'm starting to get nervous. As much as I'm sure Analisa Leaming is just as enjoyable and the show itself is not to be missed, I would rather get a refund and buy tickets for a different performance in the hopes that I would catch Kelli in it. She is the reason I bought tickets to the show and I would be very disappointed if I missed her in this production. Does LCT typically offer refunds or exchanges? Obviously I will keep the tickets for now and wait to see what happens on Sunda

Oct 20 2015, 02:46:53 AM

I read that Kelli missed the matinee on 10/18. I have tickets for TKAI for the 10/25 matinee and I will probably try to get my tickets refunded if she is out. Does anyone know if she has been missing a lot of performances lately? Also, if you have a crystal ball, can you spare me the agony and just tell me if she's going to be out on 10/25?!?!

Two
 Jul 24 2015, 11:03:26 AM

Stargazer: do you miss any details sitting on front row on the right side? (ie scenes that staged far back on either side)

SmoothLover: would sitting front row mitigate the issues with the quieter moments being difficult to hear or is it going to be harder to hear if she turns away no matter which seats you're sitting in?

Two
 Jul 23 2015, 12:11:05 PM

Did you have any trouble hearing Kelli singing in her quieter moments? (ie the intro of "Hello Young Lovers"

Two
 Jul 21 2015, 11:59:31 AM

I am buying tickets for the show in October and I'm torn about where I want to sit. Typically I choose front row center because I love the view of the orchestra, seeing and hearing the actors up close and I feel more involved in the action. I am a huge Kelli O'Hara fan and this will probably be my only chance to see her live. I have read a lot of posts about the opening sequence with the ship coming out over the orchestra and how the front row orchestra seats have an obstructed view but on th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You