News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for clydejr

Member Name: clydejr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

tony award tickets
 Feb 20 2017, 01:06:35 PM

hey everyone. I hear tony award show tickets go on sale the  announce the nominees. Do you know if they go on sale in the morning or do they not go on sale until after the actual nominees are announced. Does anyone have any experience with buying tickets. Just wondering if it is a hard ticket to grab. I plan on being online first thing in the morning when they go on sale and hope I can scoop up a couple tickets. I am guessing it goes through Ticketmaster. Any info or recommendations to m

Tony Awards
 Jul 25 2015, 02:25:29 PM

Cost does matter. It is just that I have one awesome daughter that I work hard for to give her a great life. And while trips like this are not what makes a great life, I cherish the fact that I am able to give her these opportunities. I am also a good saver and I teach her about how important it is to invest your money for the future. many people do not agree with my philosophy, many of my friends bash me for some of the things that I do, but she is the reason I li

Tony Awards
 Jul 25 2015, 02:06:29 PM

Thanks a lot Hamilton. I will be on the ticket master website ahead of ticket time. I imagine they go fast but not fast enough that I can't grab a few. I would think that not many people want to blow that much on a ticket, at least that's what I am counting on. I am excited just thinking about sewing the pics and hearing the stories of my daughter and her beat friend all dressed up getting to see their favs in person. 

Tony Awards
 Jul 25 2015, 01:25:17 PM

They will prob see some shows while there, but I would love to give her the experience of being at the Tonys. She is such a huge fan and she is such a great kid I love giving her these opportunities. She has been doing theatre since 8 yo, she is now 13. She has done the local competition team and has won in Disney 2 years in a row. She is the definition of a theatre geek.

Tony Awards
 Jul 25 2015, 01:21:19 PM

Will do; I will also solicit help to have multiple comps trying

Tony Awards
 Jul 25 2015, 10:05:06 AM

Thanks for the info. My biggest concern is that the tickets will disappear before I can even refresh my browser. I will make sure to take the morning off so I can be by the comp. 

Tony Awards
 Jul 25 2015, 07:50:42 AM

Hi everyone, I am new to these boards. I would love some help and advice. I know I am early in regards to what I am trying to do but has anyone attended the Tony Awards. My daughter is such a huge Broadway fan, she cried when she met Leslie Margherita this past May after Matilda. She is such a great kid, I would love to surprise her with being able to actually attend the Tony Awards next year. Is it hard to get tickets, I understand they go on sale to the public the day they announce the nomi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You