News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rowdylibrarian

Member Name: rowdylibrarian
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Help us spend our money? :)
 Aug 2 2015, 10:04:13 AM

"Give it to MSF they do great work"

"MSF?" 

Aug 1 2015, 05:12:16 PM

We made it to the TKTS book in time to get tickets to see the 2:00 show of "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder"! Then tonight we go see "Something Rotten!"!!!!!!!  We are going to be so spoiled!  I have to say, seeing how big the smile on my 19-year-old's face was at the end of the first show was well worth the $240.00!  :)

Jul 31 2015, 10:42:04 PM

We're going to be arriving in New York around 9:00 AM, so we might be gluttonous and see if we can scoot over to the TKTS booth in Times Square and score some tickets to a Saturday matinee!   

Jul 30 2015, 10:55:29 AM

I was guessing so. *sigh*  Allergies stink. I just wasn't sure how strict they were about things because of being especially  busy during Restaurant Week. Will RW make it harder for us to walk in to a nicer restaurant versus having a reservation? 

Jul 30 2015, 12:16:41 AM

Having never experienced Restaurant Week, how are they about substitutions due to fatal allergies?  frown

Jul 29 2015, 10:18:27 PM

Holy CATS!!!!  Those cookies from Schmackary's look FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Jul 29 2015, 08:00:29 PM

"Just checking. How late are you leaving on Monday night? There are a few shows that perform on Monday nights but they obviously get out late. I am assuming you are looking for a Monday daytime thing? I don't think there are any Monday matinees..
 "

Our plane leaves at 9 something at night!

Jul 29 2015, 04:42:02 PM

Wow!  So many great theatre suggestions!  Thank you!  I'll try to respond individually in a little bit!  

Okay, help a poor Midwestern girl out... Food-wise, and New York geography-wise, where is "downtown", VintageSnarker?  Theatre District restaurants are more expensive, I take it?  We are staying at the City Club Hotel, which is also near the Theatre District/Times Square area, so should we not eat in that area?.  Why will life be easier eating

Jul 28 2015, 09:38:31 PM

Thank you, mufish!  We hadn't thought too much about straight plays, but that's something to consider, too!  Believe it or not, we've never seen Mama Mia!  We actually own the DVD, but haven't gotten around to watching yet!  That should be up on our list, too!

Jul 28 2015, 09:31:05 PM

Thank you, bwayphreak234!  I've always loved The King and I, so we will certainly keep it near the top of the list!  (And what a beautiful and talented Anna!)

E.

Jul 28 2015, 08:11:17 PM

Hi, all!  I was hoping that you could help us spend our money on our upcoming trip to NYC this weekend.  My husband, 19-year-old son, and I are coming from Chicagoland, and will be arriving Saturday morning (8/1) and leaving late Monday night (8/3).  We have tickets to see Something Rotten on Saturday night, mainly because my son and I LOVE Christian Borle, and have for years, and neither of us have stopped singing the soundtrack of SR since we discovered it around the tim

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You