News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Glendargh

Member Name: Glendargh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spring Awakening OBC Signed Window Card  Jul 30 2015, 12:41:55 AM

Wish we had taken better care of this thing now! Drat!

After really looking it over I noticed there's a small tear on the top and there's a couple spots on the side that look less than perfect. But if anyone's interested or wants to make an offer for this thing, I'd be willing to sell it. 

Spring Awakening OBC Signed Window Card  Jul 30 2015, 12:31:16 AM

Which is exactly what I was trying to do! haha

Thanks for the info. It does have the credits on the bottom, but one corner is pretty rough compared to the rest of it. I got a little excited when I found the Ebay listing for it, but I did feel like 700 bucks was a little pricey! Would one in perfect condition be worth that much?

Spring Awakening OBC Signed Window Card  Jul 30 2015, 12:26:27 AM

Oh no, I wasn't trying to come across as defensive. I was just giving some more specific details. Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

Spring Awakening OBC Signed Window Card  Jul 30 2015, 12:20:34 AM

It was hanging on my wall for a while by thumbtacks and the back has yellowed with age. Other than that, it's fine. 

Spring Awakening OBC Signed Window Card  Jul 30 2015, 12:12:44 AM

My boyfriend and I were going through some things when we noticed this old window card that we had forgotten about. We're about to move and money is a little tight so I took to Google to find out how much we might could get out of this thing. It's not in the best condition but is signed by the entire original Broadway cast of the musical.

The prices listed on Ebay for something similar but in perfect condition was as much as 700 dollars, which honestly took me by surprise. I hadn't

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You