News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WDBNYC2

Member Name: WDBNYC2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lion King Lottery  Feb 7 2020, 12:10:05 PM

My seat was in a small box with one other lottery winner.  Perfect view.  Don't even see the box in the online seating charts.

Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan  Jan 15 2018, 08:30:56 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "WDBNYC2 said: "I'm seeing lots of remaining availability, especially in the $649 and up categories (but also some at the lower prices)."

Heading home no from the Upper West Side to the Lower East Side. Let's see what I find. I am the Hamilton fan and I know the folks who wanna see it don't want to pay over $200-300. I doubt there's anything left in the rear mezz on any date.

"

I looked

Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan  Jan 15 2018, 07:12:18 PM

I'm seeing lots of remaining availability, especially in the $649 and up categories (but also some at the lower prices).

Hamilton Special Announcement on August 11  Aug 22 2017, 12:45:40 PM

Is it possible to enter the app lottery for a single ticket, or are pairs compulsory?

Jerry Springer — The Opera’ Comes TO NYC for a run  Jun 22 2017, 12:07:02 AM

Don't get too excited.  Saw this in Sydney.  Horrendous.  Literally put me to sleep.

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 30 2017, 02:11:19 PM

magic55 said: 
I don't know about this. I saw the show twice-once with friends and once with family and it was completely sold out both times. The audience went crazy for it both times also. I'm looking into rushing it because it's always close to sold out on Ticketmaster when I look-including resale tickets. Opinions seem to be so different between the critics/chat boards and the audience with this show. I wonder why???

Check tomorrow, 5/1, as a

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 22 2017, 01:20:54 PM

I think word is getting out that this is a stinker.  I've been watching StubHub, and prices have dropped to around $50 for some shows, and tickets are going unsold.

Chance of show closing due to weatheSnow dayr?  Feb 9 2017, 01:10:13 PM

Weather certainly didn't help my track record with the Hamilton lottery.  Worth showing up for standing room or cancellation line?

Hamilton Performance Added! Tix Just released! Nov. 6th  Nov 2 2016, 06:07:27 PM

You do realize this equates to hundreds of dollars, depending on your tax situation?

macnyc said: "How do we know the rich man paid taxes on the purchase? It would be considered a charitable donation and, thus, tax exempt. I assume.

I entered without reading the fine print, which was right there, and in the unlikely event that I win, I'll pay the taxes!

"

Hamilton Performance Added! Tix Just released! Nov. 6th  Nov 1 2016, 10:54:53 PM

They are assigning a value of $1,500 to these "free" tickets, which is taxable income and will produce a 1099 form.  No thank you.

sorano916 said: "Sidenote: The Actors Fund, which the evening performance benefits, is doing a giveaway for the front row for the 7pm performance on Sunday, November 6th.

https://donate.actorsfund.org/hamilton-ticket-giveaway

"

Cats Lottery  Oct 6 2016, 09:45:01 PM

Sidebar - Is there a lot of audience interaction/participation in this run?

Does anyone have an extra Adele ticket?  Sep 20 2016, 10:21:04 PM

Just_John said: "Last night a lot of great seats were on stubhub for under $100 shortly before the start of the performance. Also I've had luck at concert venues for Sold out shows getting REALLY GREAT seats, that must have been held for the artists, that they sold me for regular price minutes before the start time."

This is a good strategy, if you are close to the venue and have access to a printer or have time to go to the StubHub pick-up site.  I monitored StubHub yesterday

Does anyone have an extra Adele ticket?  Sep 20 2016, 10:16:26 PM

We got Floor E yesterday just by checking Ticketmaster for day-of ticket releases.  You could also just show up at the MSG box office right before 8 PM.  I didn't try this for Adele but have had very good success for other "sold out" concerts.

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 13 2016, 10:30:09 AM

Bolt doesn't run that late at night, but Mega could be an option.  However, if you miss the 11:20 PM, you have to wait for the 1:30 AM.  You also must travel on the bus you booked; there are penalties/restrictions for changes.

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 12 2016, 08:52:35 PM

That is not your latest option for NJ Transit.  The last Northeast Corridor train to Trenton is at 1:22 AM.  You also have 12:14 AM and 12:43 AM choices.

Adult fare is $16.25 each way, and you can take any available train (unlike Amtrak, where you are tied to what you booked).

WTH is PlayStation Theater!?  Apr 25 2016, 08:50:22 PM

It's a decent space for concerts/shows.  I've seen Kids in the Hall, The Human League, and a few others there.  I definitely prefer it to the BB Kings place.

On Your Feet! Lottery  Apr 14 2016, 10:48:40 AM

No way I'm paying $50 for a lottery.

TodayTix Discount Code!  Mar 8 2016, 09:24:27 AM

$20 off - Code:  HNDFY

Dumb question - how do you know someone has used your code?  Push notification?  Email?

No one has ever used mine - would like to find out the answer on my own.  laugh

$20 off - Code:  HNDFY

TodayTix Discount Code!  Mar 4 2016, 11:37:53 AM

$20 off!!!!!!!!!!

CODE:

HNDFY

20 at 20 - Help Me Decide  Feb 19 2016, 02:18:05 AM

20 at 20 is hitting at a bad time for me this year, and I will have very limited options, time-wise.

I can only do three shows over the full timespan and have narrowed it to six.  Which half of these should I choose?  Any strong opinions on any of them?

The Woodsman
Straight
Shear Madness
Boy
Daddy Long Legs
Ruthless! 

Thank you.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You