News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mk1091

Member Name: mk1091
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fiddler on the Roof Rush  Jan 11 2016, 10:28:20 AM

According to the house staff, yesterday's performance was a sold out show! And by the looks of it, it certainly was.

Fiddler on the Roof Rush  Jan 11 2016, 09:29:52 AM

I rushed yesterday (Sun 1/10 matinee). Only the first six people in line got tickets, and the first people got in line around 11am (box office opens at noon). Mind you it was a rainy morning, so that may have changed things up a bit.

I was lucky to get two tickets, but they weren't next to each other. One was in the rear mezz, the other in the second row of the orchestra, last seat on the end. Another pair that got rush tickets were first row, last two seats on the end.

Eating/Drinking Percentage in Theater  Dec 29 2015, 01:10:47 PM

I personally don't eat/drink when I see a show. In terms of it bringing down the level of sophistication, I think it depends on what they are selling. Theaters should definitely consider how items are packaged and the noise they make when they're eaten as to not distract other patrons. A glass of wine is certainly sophisticated. A giant king size bag of Twizzlers that makes noise every time you reach in the bag, not so much.

The King & I Student Rush  Aug 24 2015, 09:25:04 AM

I got student rush tickets a couple weeks ago. They'll begin selling them 2 hours before at the box office inside the theater. There was a line forming about 30 minutes prior to the start time, but just about everyone got tickets. My seat was in the Loge in the 500's, but the location was great. The show is one of the best on Broadway right now, so you can't beat the student rush prices.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You