News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for yanks02

Member Name: yanks02
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Feb 4 2024, 10:37:58 PM

Any discount for Merrily? Planning on going to NYC in March and would love to see this but tickets are HELLA expensive.

Company Ruled The Weekend  Apr 22 2022, 05:57:38 PM

The announcement last night said it was due to a non covid illness. 

Company Ruled The Weekend  Apr 22 2022, 04:06:44 PM

Any news on Patti’s departure during intermission last night? I hope she’s okay but haven’t heard anything.

I’m so so so heartbroken though. I’ve been waiting to hear her sing Ladies Who Lunch for years now. I had tickets in April 2020 and just booked a special trip to NYC this week to finally see the show. I loved the first act and felt like I was walking on clouds at intermission and then we got the dreaded announcement. I have to say I was pretty numb i

Music Man Rush Line.  Apr 19 2022, 12:12:12 AM

Any experience rushing a 2 show day on a Wednesday? I'm flying into JFK at 6 AM and wanted to try and head straight to the rush line. I'm only needing to buy a single ticket and I don't care whether I go see the matinee or the evening. If I got to the theatre around 8 AM do you think I'd have a chance to get a rush ticket?

Betrayal Seating Discussion  Sep 10 2019, 03:59:22 PM

Hi everyone, I purchased a partial view seat for $25 for Wednesday Sept 11 at 2:00 that I no longer need because I rushed Betrayal on Saturday and had a great full view seat. It’s orchestra E 10 and I’m selling for face value of $25.

Wednesday, Sept 11 2:00 PM
Orchestra E10 $25

DM me if you want it.

Beetlejuice Rush  Sep 6 2019, 11:48:11 PM

I rushed this morning, just wandered into the box office around 10:30 and got 2 tickets in the mezz, row E. They were great seats! I did see they don't have a rush policy on their website anymore, I wonder why?

Beetlejuice Rush  Sep 2 2019, 01:59:15 AM

Has anyone rushed this show recently? I'm traveling to NYC this weekend and wanted to see this. Any input on arrival time and rush seat locations? Thanks!

Betrayal Seating Discussion  Sep 2 2019, 01:43:38 AM

Can we have this thread be spoiler free and just a place for people to get seating advice? Thanks!

I'm traveling to NYC this weekend and hope to rush. I'm excited to learn that Rush tickets were still available and seemed to be in a good location (center orchestra). Just in case I did buy a $25 ticket for the Wed matinee, D7, after reading the positive seat location reviews here.

KING KONG - Previews  Oct 9 2018, 02:53:56 PM

seanmcdonagh121 said: "Kate Monster3 said: "Where are your rush seats? I'll be there tonight as well. I'm going in with an open mind as I tend to like musicals that a lot of people think are terrible."

I believe the far right of row J! He actually said I could sit in whichever row to the sides but I figured it’d be best to be around the middle of the orchestra
"

Can you report back on how your seats were? I'm thinking of

Hamilton LA  Oct 19 2017, 12:38:41 PM

Thanks for the info! I've actually seen the show many times and caught Henry as Burr in Chicago, SF, and LA. I agree, he's amazing! I loved the touring cast in SF and again when I saw them in LA and would like to see Michael, Joshua, and Isaiah again since I'm in La for a few days. We'll see how it goes!

Hamilton LA  Oct 19 2017, 12:33:49 AM

I'm in LA tomorrow and Friday to visit a friend and was thinking about doing cancellation line. I've seen Hamilton a bunch so I'm not willing to pay premium prices, but would be okay with paying $200 for tickets. Has anyone gotten non premium priced tickets through the cancellation line? I'll check ticketmaster the day of as well.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Jul 4 2017, 05:15:34 PM

I did cancellation line on Thursday, June 29. I got there at 1 PM and there were 2 people in front of me, one got there at 11, the other at noon. The next person came at 2 and then more trickled in as the afternoon went on. At 5:30, the box office guy came out and said they had 2 pairs of 2 tickets in the orchestra for $199 and then 2 SRO seats that went unclaimed in the lottery for ... something like $40 I can't remember because I wasn't going to take them. First person in line took 2 seats, the girl in front of me and I took the last 2 orchestra seats. The guy behind me and two people behind him didn't take the SRO seats so two girls after them did. I left and went to the Marriott to clean up and came back to the theatre. I got orchestra row F, seat 7 which was an excellent view! When we got into the theatre, the next 4 people in line were sitting in orchestra row G so at least 8 of us got orchestra seats and 2 got SRO.

All in all it was a great day even though it was boiling hot outside. Bring a foldie chair and an umbrella to keep the sun off of you because the side of the theatre faces the sun and never gets any shade. I was staring longingly at the Come From Away theatre that was in the shade haha. 

Hello Dolly Merchandise  Jun 30 2017, 06:02:35 PM

Oh man I saw the show on Wednesday but didn't see the thread about the souvenir book before that. I'll have to see if the merch stand in the lobby is open during intermission or after the show when I'm in the area again on sun. What a gorgeous book!

Chances of Hello Dolly on TKTS this week?  Jun 28 2017, 06:20:03 PM

Went to TKTS and they had 6th row side orch, 6 seats in for $95 which was more than I was willing to spend. Went by the box office and got a partial view rush seat for $47 which was more my style. 

Groundhog Day - Today 2pm - 2 tickets - Great Seats! $80  Jun 28 2017, 09:54:36 AM

I sent you a text

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Jun 27 2017, 09:50:10 PM

I've been reading a lot about SRO but my question is specifically about cancellation line. I don't mind lining up for a few hours and paying normal box office prices. I'm flying in from San Francisco tonight and didn't know about my trip in enough time to buy a ticket. Has anyone done cancellation line for DEH recently? If so, what are the times people normally start lining up? I've done 3 AM for Hamilton before but I'd rather not wait that long if I don't need to!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 12 2017, 12:11:10 AM

Rainah said: "Sarah Brown said: "Also, does anyone know about bringing backpacks and how that works once you get a ticket to go into the theatre?"

There is no bag check. Anything you have with you when you get your tickets, you bring into the theatre (Unless you get one of the tickets they sell like an hour prior to curtain, then you may have time to drop it off at the hotel?

"

Actually there is a bag/coat check. Eve

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Oct 6 2016, 10:52:54 PM

Also, for the person asking about being in line during night, I have to say I was a bit weirded out being by myself from 4:30 AM until the next people came at 5:30. I actually had 2 people offer to buy me coffee because I think they thought I was homeless! The only good thing is that the taxi cabs line up to take the Marriott guests after they check out so there were always people around (although by the end of my wait, I had a little headache from the constant car fumes.)

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Oct 6 2016, 10:48:01 PM

HamiltonObsessed said: "I tried the cancellation line on Saturday (October 1) and made a Reddit post about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/hamiltonmusical/comments/55cksk/trying_the_cancellation_line_today/

I lined up at 6:15 AM for the 2 PM matinee cancellation line and I was 4th in line, the first person came at 4 AM and the three people that showed up after me came at 6:37 AM. If any of you have any questions let me know! The cancellation line was actually a lot of fun, I was surrounded by Hamilton fans so the time went by quickly.

"

Hey I was the person who got there at 4:30, the next 2 got there at 5:30. I ended up getting 2 lottery tickets that someone didn't claim so I got to sit front row which was WELL worth the 8 hour wait!

FALSETTOS Previews  Sep 29 2016, 04:50:02 PM

I lost the lottery but bought a $67 ticket to see it tonight. I'm excited to get to see it while I'm in town!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You