News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ScottReiburn2

Member Name: ScottReiburn2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TheaterMania Gold Club, Audience Extras, Play By Play
 Mar 10 2016, 01:45:02 PM

Hi Just John. These are hurtful words and we're really not sure where they are coming from. Last month you wrote the following: 

TheaterMania Gold Club, Audience Extras, Play By Play#190
Posted: 2/15/16 at 11:23pm

Just_John said: " Gold Club never has Broadway anymore, probably because they're difficult to deal with and have no problem being rude to anyone when they're making money off getting comp tickets and that's gotten around."

Hi Just_John. Scott, Manager of the Gold Club here. Would love to have a quick conversation with you re/ the above. Very surprising to hear "difficult to deal with" and "being rude to anyone they're making money off"...Wow. Can I trouble you to email us @ goldclub@theatermania.com your phone number, or at the very least, an email address? We take pride in how we treat our members, and if someone on this end is being less than helpful and kind, we want to know about it. By the way, the Gold Club has had no fewer than 5 Broadway shows in the club in the past couple of months. I look forward to hearing from you and showing you how important our members are to us! 

All the best, 

Scott 

John, why don't we have a phone call to clear the air here? 

For anyone interested in information directly from the Gold Club, we'd be more than happy to be of assistance. Email goldclub@theatermania.com. Thank you! -Scott 

Feb 19 2016, 12:18:53 PM

Hi Nasty Khakis, 

Send us an email @ goldclub@theatermania.com at your convenience and we'll tell you more about the club and give you great reasons to give it a try... 

Look forward to hearing from you...

Scott 

Feb 18 2016, 09:30:59 PM

Clyde, 

I leave it up to you. I'm reaching out and responding because we have great respect for our members who we care about and- as you can see- listen to carefully. We'll only get so far right here. 

Wishing you better experiences in the Gold Club ahead. 

Feb 18 2016, 09:25:30 PM

Very disappointing to hear that, @z5...and thanks for the feedback.

I'm Scott, Manager of the Gold Club, and as you can see, we take comments seriously, and constructively. When you say "...nothing worth going to..." What's worth going to, to you? I'd love to know!  Please send an email to goldclub@theatermania.com and let me know. Maybe there's something special we can do for you, and show you what the Gold Club's about....

Hope to hear from you

Feb 18 2016, 09:17:10 PM

Hi Clyde, 

Scott, Manager of the Gold Club here. 

Do me a favor: Send an email to goldclub@theatermania.com, which I will receive. 

I am going to blow your mind with a list of some of the superb offers we've had in 2016. Even in the past few weeks. We can't publish titles in a public forum as part of our agreement with the shows, venues, and organizations we work with, but if you're a paid member of the Gold Club, I would love to personally tu

Feb 16 2016, 01:40:13 PM

Thanks so much Theater 3232. So kind of you! :) 

All the best, 

Scott from the Gold Club

Feb 15 2016, 11:23:09 PM

Just_John said: " Gold Club never has Broadway anymore, probably because they're difficult to deal with and have no problem being rude to anyone when they're making money off getting comp tickets and that's gotten around."

Hi Just_John. Scott, Manager of the Gold Club here. Would love to have a quick conversation with you re/ the above. Very surprising to hear "difficult to deal with" and "being rude to anyone they're maki

Feb 15 2016, 11:14:31 PM

Hi Outsideofadog,

Scott, Gold Club manager here. Thanks for noticing our daily "This Just In" emails which also include the occasional Broadway show, when they are offered. Did you also receive our monthly Newsletter? If so, take another peak, please. In it, we talk about our Waiting List. This means if ever there's a show or event you know has been offered in the Gold Club- but has sold out, or the date doesn't fit into an agenda: Get In Touch With Us! We'll

Feb 15 2016, 05:25:07 PM

Hiya Mac!

As soon as we have a full staff in tomorrow (Tuesday) we'll definitely have a look-see... :)  

All the best, 

Scott 

Feb 15 2016, 04:58:50 PM

Hi Billyelliottfan123,

Don't give up on the Gold Club quite yet...

I'm Scott, manager of the club. Glad to read your note, and sorry you've not been seeing some of the terrific shows and events offered- plenty since January. Because we have an arrangement with all shows, venues, and organizations not to publish show-titles in a public forum, please send a quick email to goldclub@theatermania.com and we will not only give you some of the highlights, but show you ho

Jan 8 2016, 03:17:05 PM

Hi There, 

Scott from the Gold Club here. 

Sara is correct...

Part of being a member of the Gold Club means respecting the wishes of the shows, performances, and venues we are lucky enough to have relationships with so we can all enjoy what they offer. Specifically: Thanks for using discretion and never mentioning the show or event in a public forum.

Gold Club offers are meant for Gold Club members and their immediate guests. Thanks for helping us protec

Nov 14 2015, 12:01:05 PM

Hi Vintage, 

Scott from the Gold Club here. Thanks for your question!

Simply put: No difference whatsoever. The same offers are available to all members no matter a monthly or annual member. Of course we could also say annual members will always see "more" offers since they have longer memberships. But in general, one for all, all for one. 

Hope it's helpful and feel free to email us at goldclub@theatermania.com with more questions. 

Nov 5 2015, 05:13:11 PM

Hi Medtron, 

Scott from the Gold Club here. I don't think you're asking too much at all! 

We update the site throughout the day. If you were to check in 3 times, morning, noon, and early evening, you are most likely going to see different choices- and we encourage that. 

Broadway, of course, is always the icing on the cake. Send an email to goldclub@theatermania.com and we'll give you a couple of member-only tricks on how to guarantee you'll ge

Nov 5 2015, 01:26:32 PM

Hi Nasty Khakis, 

If you're speaking about how great-looking the Gold Club staff is in terms of "improved" lately- yes- it's a gorgeous looking team!

Beyond that, if you have any specific questions about the Gold Club, please send an email to goldclub@theatermania.com and we'd be more than happy to tell you about improvements, new additions, great stuff ahead, and more... Hope to hear from you, Nasty! 

<

Sep 14 2015, 01:26:41 PM

Hi Mr. Roxy, 

Why not send us an email @ goldclub@theatermania.com so we can tell you about some new upgrades to the Gold Club that really make getting the most use and value out of the experience- plus some of the great offerings- which we cannot mention in a public forum- plus another little goodie... If you'd like. 

By the way: Gold Club now offers $10.99 monthly memberships which can start and stop anytime you wish. Here's how to find more: https://www.theaterclub.com/ny/signup 

Hope to hear from you!

Scott  

Aug 29 2015, 09:50:44 PM

Hi Clyde, 

Our agreement with all shows we work with prohibits us from mentioning show names in a public forum. As a general rule, we do the industry a great service by using discretion and being respectful. Many thanks in advance for your understanding. 

If you're a Gold Club member, feel free to email goldclub@theatermania.com to continue the discussion! 

Aug 29 2015, 12:36:46 PM

Elizabeth, 

Thank you for your passion and encouragement of the Gold Club- not to mention being a valued member of the club! We know if you didn't care, you wouldn't still be a member. I'll email you separately, but wanted to especially say "Thanks!" for having the Gold Club's back, sticking with us, and letting us prove you right! 

Gratefully, 

Scott 

Aug 29 2015, 12:33:50 PM

Thanks for your lovely message, Melissa!

We're just getting warmed up with the filters, and believe me, as more and more "types" of shows and events become available and grow, so too will the filters. We'd love to have a "Broadway" filter! Let's hope for a fortuitous and plentiful season of shows, events, and lots of other things to choose from. The filters will allow you to select what you like. Coming in the next couple of weeks, a way to "collapse

Aug 29 2015, 12:29:38 PM

Great question. 

If an offer comes in from a show, venue or event, no matter the day, the Gold Club does add that to the roster, though, as others have mentioned correctly, weekend offers tend to be lighter than weekday offers, when folks are back in their offices.

Aug 28 2015, 05:42:36 PM

Send us an email at goldclub@theatermania.com or give the Gold Club a try for one month: $10.99! If you knew what we've had just in the past 3 days, we think you'd be impressed. Let us impress you again! :)

https://www.theaterclub.com/ny/signup 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You