News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lange17

Member Name: lange17
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kinky Boots- Front Row Orch?  Nov 30 2015, 05:04:46 PM

Thanks for all the great answers, everyone.  Any further advice would be appreciated; I'm probably going to go ahead and buy tonight.  If I do end up in the front row, I'll try to report back for anyone who comes upon this thread down the road...

Kinky Boots- Front Row Orch?  Nov 30 2015, 01:09:36 PM

I've looked at several threads discussing Kinky Boots seating, but haven't found anyone talking specifically about the very front row of the orchestra section.  Has anyone sat there for Kinky Boots?  I see "full view" seats in the front row are available for $175, while seats a couple rows back are $199.  Are there any obvious problems with the front row, aside from the obvious pros/cons of being that close?  Is an average-height person going to be a

Obstructed view from sides at Hamilton/Richard Rodgers  Sep 12 2015, 09:50:10 AM

Thank you so much- your post, and the post you quote, are extremely helpful.  I'll try to remember to post here with my own experience re those seats.  Thanks again!!!

Obstructed view from sides at Hamilton/Richard Rodgers  Sep 11 2015, 09:11:17 PM

My wife and I are trying to find Hamilton tickets we can afford, and we've spotted some "obstructed view" tickets in the first few rows (Orchestra C, D, and E, seats 16/18/20 or 17/19/21).  I see this thread https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1084868 with a little discussion of those seats, but I'd love to get more specific information.  Has anyone purchased those seats on the far left or right in the first few rows?  Can anyone tell me what we're getting for our money?  We don't have to see every last thing, but if anybody can estimate just how much we're missing- 5%, 25%, 50%- that would be fantastic.

Thank you!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You