News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Theatre Geek2

Member Name: Theatre Geek2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mean Girls SRO?
 Jun 5 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Does every performance of Mean Girls currently sell out?  I know people are lining up really early on Wednesdays for rush tickets.  Are people also getting in line early for standing room on days other than Wednesdays?

Mean Girls -- Standing Room?
 Apr 9 2018, 05:46:28 PM

For the last 4 weeks the percentage of tickets sold for Mean Girls has been over 100%.  Is standing room being sold for some performances?

Souvenir Programs?
 Mar 31 2018, 01:39:06 PM

msmp said: "HasBeen1947 said: "Once On This Island had their program earlier this week, and SpongeBob has theirs tonight! Yeah!!"

I really hope OOTI puts theirs up in the online store. I've been twice and I'd love to get a program from that show.

Bandwagoning onto this thread in general, does anyone know how long it typically takes for a show to produce a souvenir program? I'm hoping for one fromCarouselandMy Fair Lady

Souvenir Programs?
 Mar 31 2018, 01:17:22 PM

HasBeen1947 said: "Once On This Island had their program earlier this week, and SpongeBob has theirs tonight! Yeah!!"

Thanks, HasBeen1947, for the update.

Unknown Musicals
 Mar 29 2018, 08:47:56 AM

The Hardy Boys musical:  The Secret of the Old Queen

MEAN GIRLS Previews
 Mar 28 2018, 06:42:06 PM

I noticed that the grosses for last week show a 100.45% capacity.  Are they selling Standing Room?

Souvenir Programs?
 Mar 19 2018, 03:23:09 PM

Thanks BWW-ers for taking the time to respond.

Souvenir Programs?
 Mar 18 2018, 11:29:13 PM

I'm returning to NYC on 3/20/18 for 6 days.  Are The Band's Visit, Once on This Island, or SpongeBob selling souvenir programs yet?

Low Road -- General Rush?
 Mar 18 2018, 11:00:26 PM

Does the Public offer general rush tickets for Low Road?  Or has the TodayTix digital lottery taken its place?

Show for Sun. Eve. 3/04?
 Feb 28 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Thanks, CT2NYC and BWW-ers for your great suggestions!  I just bought a ticket for Lobby Hero using the Telecharge code.

Show for Sun. Eve. 3/04?
 Feb 28 2018, 09:51:11 AM

Thanks for your response.  I should have been more detailed -- I did see Once on This Island last November.  I agree that it is glorious -- the best production of this show that I have ever seen.

Show for Sun. Eve. 3/04?
 Feb 28 2018, 09:43:49 AM

I'm going to be in New York for 4 days, Mar. 1 through Mar. 4 and am having a hard time finding a good show to see on Sunday evening.  Any suggestions?  Is Queens worth seeing?

Souvenir Programs?
 Feb 17 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Thanks all for your responses.

Souvenir Programs?
 Feb 16 2018, 06:39:43 PM

Are any of the newer shows like The Band's Visit, SpongeBob, or Once on This Island selling souvenir programs yet?

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- Souvenir program?
 Nov 5 2017, 06:15:15 PM

Thanks a lot for the information.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- Souvenir program?
 Nov 5 2017, 03:29:07 PM

When I saw Charlie last spring, they weren't offering a souvenir program.  I'm heading back to New York on Tuesday of this week and want to pick one up if they are available.  Anyone know if Charlie has one now?

Is
 Nov 5 2017, 03:09:29 PM

TheSassySam said: "markypoo said: "There's a Chicago production opening next month with some pretty credible actors in it, regionally-speaking.

Comments, opinions; anyone?
"

I am going to go see it! Mainly because the star, Alex Weisman, is one of my favorite Chicago actors and he will be making his Broadway debut in Harry Potter next year!
"

Alex Weisman has become the go-to actor in Chicago for juvenile leading

Mike faist?
 Nov 5 2017, 02:58:24 PM

CindersGolightly said: "Y'all...sometimes actors come out, sometimes they don't. It's not a conspiracy. Don't get too stressed about it."

Exactly.  I had a conversation with one of the older actors from Hansen in April.  He told me that the stage door thing was becoming a bit of a bear because of the size and intensity of the crowds.  He said that the production team was concerned that both Faist and Platt were overdoing their

2nd Stage Rush question
 Nov 4 2017, 05:50:29 PM

I know that 2nd Stage sells student rush, but do they have any kind of general rush for unsold tickets that remain 1 hour before a performance?

Hamilton Chicago Alternate
 Nov 2 2017, 09:24:22 AM

When I got my ticket for the 10/13/16 performance of Hamilton, I was really looking forward to seeing Cervantes because I was impressed with him in earlier shows.  He did not disappoint me -- he was outstanding, very different from Lin-Manuel, who I was fortunate enough to have seen at the Public.  Have a great time!  (I'm sure you will).  BTW Morales was excellent also.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You