News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ElizaSchuyler

Member Name: ElizaSchuyler
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What's going on with the Drama Desk website?  Apr 27 2023, 12:26:25 PM

https://www.dramadesk.org/

Oscar Isaac and Rachel Brosnahan in THE SIGN IN SIDNEY BRUSTEIN’S WINDOW at BAM  Dec 26 2022, 01:09:27 AM

First promo video for this is out.

Jenna Ushkowitz to Step in for Kimiko Glenn in WAITRESS  Jul 19 2016, 10:28:01 PM

Jenna's last day is September 4 (she commented as such on her Instagram post about this).

The WIZ LIVE : post your comments and thoughts live during the show here  Dec 4 2015, 01:27:54 PM

musicaljen said: "I have said from Day 1 that I did not like the piece. Nothing wrong with being anti-Wiz. My point was, shouldn't they do something that should be better and score more ratings than The Sound of Music did?? With both the Wiz and Pan, that failed.

Showface, I did not say the show would be a flop, I said it will not deliver the ratings SOM did and I was right. Was The Wiz good, was it bad, that I don't know since I have not seen it.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3345408/Social-media-flooded-racist-tweets-black-Wiz-Live-musical-special-kicks-off.html

Apparently this was not only from a handful of people that this show was seen from that perspective.

A review did state that The Wiz Live! was better than Pan but not as involving as Sound of Music. "

So your advocating for the idea that the network should have done something "better" involves bringing up the "perspective" of a bunch of people with no knowledge of the source material, all collected on a page that literally has the word racist in the URL?

The WIZ LIVE : post your comments and thoughts live during the show here  Dec 4 2015, 08:35:23 AM

Roscoe said: "And I'm noticing a near total silence online about this.  What if they did THE WIZ and nobody watched?

"Nobody watched The Wiz, nobody watched The Wiz.""

There were over a million tweets using the #TheWiz hashtag on Twitter so not really something I'd describe as a near silence about it online.

Elsie Fest: Musical Theater Coachella?  Sep 27 2015, 11:59:49 PM

Long time lurker, made an account to share my experience at this event since it's new and all. Came into this event as a Lea and Aaron fan.

Organization was abysmal, especially when it came to food. I'm surprised people didn't resort to cannibalism. The event was all day, outside food was prohibited, and there was no re entry, so if you wanted to eat you had to buy the food from them. Problem was, the lines were literally lines you'd be standing in for

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You