News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sarahX

Member Name: sarahX
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Please Help to Choose Show
 Oct 16 2015, 12:15:46 AM

Too late...I bought the tickets yesterday.

Oct 15 2015, 10:41:16 PM

Thanks so much for that :)

Oct 15 2015, 10:22:23 PM

:)  Thanks!

Only get to NYC every year or ten (went last year but my previous visit was around 10 years before that!)

Oct 15 2015, 08:46:31 PM

Ug, now I feel bad.

Discount Spring Awakening tickets?
 Oct 15 2015, 12:10:49 PM

Try Code: FF1 with Ticketmaster.  This code was sent to me by BroadwayWorld and I got $30 off for each ticket but discount varies depending on day and section pricing.

S.

Oct 15 2015, 12:03:27 PM
Thanks everyone for your help! Yesterday I finally made my choices...ended up buying the Sunday matinee for Spring Awakening and after reading so many postitive reviews on the board for Therese Raquin, I bought primo primo Orchestra tickets for that one Monday night. Didn't mean to do 2 shows but at least we have Sunday night still for some night life/music.

Thank you all!
S.

Oct 3 2015, 08:07:19 PM

Thank you all for the feedback!  

Ug!  So it looks like it's down to Curious Incident vs. Spring Awakening...anyone else want to chime in?  I know we could fit both in but we are only in NYC for two days so we want to spend some time out and about as well :)

Thanks again!  

Please Help to Choose Show - Curious vs Spring Awakening
 Oct 2 2015, 11:26:27 PM

Thank you in advance for any help.  I read the boards a tonne when we headed to New York last fall and appreciate all the information sharing!  My husband and I are heading to NYC again (from Toronto) at the end of November and have narrowed down our choices for Broadway shows to the following (but open to others!!):

- Curious Incident

- Spring Awakening

- Beautiful

- School of Rock

We only have 2 nights (Sunday & Monday).

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You