News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AaronSallan

Member Name: AaronSallan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Allegiance Previews
 Oct 6 2015, 11:56:45 PM

Also just got home from the first preview. I have been thinking about the show since I left the theatre, and am still blown away. I relate very much to the story. My grandmother is Japanese, and married my grandfather, an American soldier. They faced a ton of prejudice and criticism, causing my grandfather to be released from the army after the war. I don't know all of the details, but I know my family has some of these roots, so it felt great to honor them. 

I mos

On Your Feet! Previews
 Oct 6 2015, 09:08:30 AM

xoffender45, Yes I must have been right behind you, as I saw the same people (the woman and the older man). I could tell the woman especially was just a huge Estefan fan who hasn't been to the theatre much... The usher had to flash the light on her for a while while she was FILMING the performance. I'mm sure they will now include some sort of message about photos and filming, although who knows how much of a difference that will make...

On Your Feet! Previews
 Oct 6 2015, 12:20:24 AM

I just came from the first preview. As someone who is unfamiliar with the music of Gloria Estefan, it was a fun treat! I loved almost all of it. The music is incredible, especially "Conga". Ana Villafane was incredible, and her voice was just amazing. Josh Seggara's acting was great, but his singing voice was very weak. I'm praying that it was due to sound problems, because he brought down a couple of the duets. Alma Cuervo as Gloria's grandmother was my favorite part of

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You