News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Schuyler Sister

Member Name: Schuyler Sister
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Chicago Rush
 Sep 22 2021, 01:45:36 PM

Has anyone tried Chicago rush since it reopened? Looking to rush for Saturday evening, is getting there at box office open early enough?

Broadway Discounts This Weekend
 Sep 20 2021, 01:58:07 PM
Two friends and I are going to New York for the first time this weekend, and we are looking to see a Broadway musical. We are college students so we are looking to pay relatively lower prices, but are having trouble finding discounts for this weekend, preferably Saturday. We noticed Waitress has a rush policy, but according to Broadway.com they are sold out for both Saturday performances. Does this mean rush will not be available too, and are there any other discounts available (student discount
Leading Player Audition Song
 Nov 29 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Hi all. I'm looking for an audition song for the musical "Pippin" and I am going for Leading Player. Our directors have said that we are basing our production on the original Broadway's production, and in the original key Ben sang in. I am looking for an audition song with BIG character (my director suggested I show them BIG acting and can show off my alto vocal range. I am considering "Turn Back O Man" from Godspell, but I am not sure about it. Thank you!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jun 28 2017, 02:23:26 PM

Has anyone written to Jenn Colella at Come Frim Away?

Sweeney Todd Audition
 Jun 26 2017, 10:33:01 PM

My friend auditioned for Sweeney Todd with "Just You Wait" from My Fair Ladyc and got a callback for Lovett, and got Lucy/Beggar Woman.

Musical Theatre Songs About Parties
 May 28 2017, 08:39:58 AM

The theme of a musical revue I am auditioning for is "Parties" and I am looking for an audition song to use. I am a mezzo soprano. I have already heard suggestions of "Nothing Short of Wonderful" from Dogfight and "A Wild, Wild Party" from Wild Party.

Broadway Lyrics with "orange"
 May 6 2017, 06:15:39 PM

I am doing a list of Broadway songs that mention certain colors, and the only one that I cannot think of a good quote for is orange. Any suggestions?

Jazzy Up tempo Musical Theatre Songs
 Oct 26 2016, 04:56:19 PM

Hi,

I'm auditioning for the Drowsy Chaperone soon, and I am going for the role of Trix, who sings "I Do, I Do, in the Sky" and I'm looking for an up tempo jazzy song, or a song similar to that song. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Female Duet Songs
 Aug 12 2016, 06:52:48 AM

A friend and I are auditioning for a musical revue, and we need a duet that is for two females, preferably relating to love. Thanks!

Audition Songs for Drowsy Chaperone
 Jul 8 2016, 11:35:24 PM

I'm a mezzo-soprano/alto and I'm auditioning for the Drowsy Chaperone soon, going for the role of Trix the Aviatrix. Any audition song recommendations?

Musical Theatre Quartets?
 Jun 17 2016, 02:07:09 PM

I need suggestions for a musical theatre quarter for two baritones/basses, but one tenor would work as well, and two mezzo-sopranos that can sing alto and soprano as well. It is for a Thespian IE. Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You