News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lillymcgrath

lillymcgrath Profile Photo
Member Name: lillymcgrath
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Angels in America rush reports
 Apr 1 2018, 11:01:38 PM

so just to clarify, what are the odds for rushing on saturdays?? definitely want to rush this show and am looking for the most strategic and successful way to do it; whether that be rushing thursday for part 1 and then again on friday for part 2? or just trying to do it all in one day on a saturday or Wednesday? tickets are wicked expensive from ticketmaster...  

Ben Platt's last day in DEH is officially 11/19
 Aug 15 2017, 03:47:03 PM

Was grateful enough to be able to see Ben perform the role twice, and for awhile I was hoping to go back and see how MLB and Colton Ryan play it, but now all I want is to see Ben one last time!! I hope he takes a long well deserved break before he moves onto other things. 

Donna Murphy - Hello Dolly - RUSH
 Aug 14 2017, 02:37:39 PM

I am looking to do SRO on Saturday (19th) for Hello, Dolly! and have some questions if someone could so kindly answer. Bette will be performing correct? Frankly I don't care who I see as Dolly, but am just wondering if Bette will be there. Around what time would it be best to get to the theater saturday morning? What time do people start lining up? 

Playing Nancy Groundhog Day?
 Jun 29 2017, 02:11:14 PM

I have now seen "Groundhog Day" twice and both times I have immensely enjoyed it- Andy Karl and the show itself are something you don't want to miss- however I am a bit puzzled by the placement of the song "Playing Nancy" opening the second act of the show. I love the song and like that breaks the forth wall a bit, but I think it's placement is odd. It would make more sense if the first thing you heard back from intermission was "Hope" because it pulls yo

Groundhog Day Rush
 May 22 2017, 06:39:03 PM

I was looking to rush Groundhog Day this Saturday (May 27) with a friend. Considering it is the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, around what time should we get there? Also (not sure if this is this known information) but how are the rush seats sold? Are the first few rows sold to earlier comers while seats further back (and preferable from what I've read) sold to those further back in the rush line? 

Worst cast album
 Oct 16 2015, 07:29:24 PM

I agree with you on Matilda. Although my friend actually did played Violet for some time, but I have to say I agree. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You