News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for littlebro2

littlebro2 Profile Photo
Member Name: littlebro2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Slave Play
 Jan 7 2019, 02:20:48 AM

Has anyone been able to rush or use the Cancellation Line for Slave Play? I'm dying to see it this week, thanks!

Tony nominations predictions
 Apr 8 2013, 07:55:49 PM
Hands is now mostly out of the picture. Bring It on should be thrilled
 Apr 8 2013, 12:27:59 AM
What about Alec Baldwin in Orphans? I'm sure he'll be nominated. And I think Annie will get less love than most people predict it will. I doubt Lilla will get nominated considering everyone now loves the Matilda girls.
 Apr 2 2013, 09:06:39 PM
Yes but I think Hunter Foster, Stark Sands and Constantine Maroulis have better chances at getting nominated.
 Apr 2 2013, 08:54:53 PM
No one will get nominated for FELA! considering it was originally on Broadway a few years ago.
Can We Finally Talk About Who Will Win The Tony For Best Musical?
 Mar 21 2013, 08:48:23 PM
I hope Stephanie J. Block gets nominated. She has not had the most luck when it comes to starting out in roles (The Pirate Queen, 9 to 5) so this success would be good.

Any shot at Hunter Foster nominated for Best Actor?

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --
 Mar 19 2013, 11:01:24 PM
I predict HIT LIST will have a smashing Off-Broadway premiere and transfer to Broadway to compete with BOMBSHELL at the Tonys.

Watch Ivy get nominated for Best Actress for BOMBSHELL and Best Supporting Actress for Liasons. And then Karen will win Best Actress and Ivy will win Best Supporting! That way everyone wins!

Jessie Mueller to replace Kelli O'Hara in NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT on April 2!
 Feb 19 2013, 09:06:05 PM
I assume that if the show is still running when Matthew Borderick joins, then Will Chase could take over for him like he did for a week in August.
THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD Reviews
 Dec 4 2012, 11:36:52 PM
Anyone heard of it extending, even one more week? I really hope so!!
The Mystery of Edwin Drood - Excitement Level?
 Nov 26 2012, 10:44:04 PM
Anyone heard about the extention? Really hoping so, I come in to NYC the Friday after it closes. One more week!!
The Mystery of Edwin Drood - Excitement Level?
 Oct 20 2012, 11:57:10 PM
I will be in New York on February 15th, so I really hope they extend, if only a week longer!
GRACE: Preview Thread
 Oct 2 2012, 09:47:49 PM
Sounds like the play has improved throughout the previews as the response is now rather positive!
 Jan 16 2011, 10:12:28 PM

Dallas Summer Musicals 2012 Season Preview
 Dec 26 2010, 09:05:29 PM
Well, Memphis and The Addams Family have been announced to come to Toronto by Dancap Productions on tour, so that's pretty good. Interesting how DSM used Kelsey Grammer and Douglas Hodge to advertise the show, yet they "will not be performing during the Dallas performances of La Cage Aux Folles."
Huh.

Broadway Show Must-sees
 Nov 28 2010, 05:48:07 PM
My son is thirteen and he has seen Ave. Q. We want to see adult themed shows, not ELF or the younger themed shows. We've seen Billy Elliot, In the heights, the lion king, phantom, jersey boys, mary poppins, next to normal, wicked.
We want to know if American Idiot or Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson are worth it. One of us is 17 and loves Green day. Is "WOMEN" worth it.
It sounds fun!

Broadway Show Must-sees
 Nov 28 2010, 09:38:46 AM
So, my family is coming to NY this winter before Christmas. We want to know which shows we have to see.
We have tickets to Spiderman, as we love Julie Taymor. But, we're not sure which other ones to see.
Is Women worth it? The cast sounds amazing. Same about Promises. I love Kristen, but is the show that bad?
Thanks for your help. Suggest musicals and plays.

re: Drabinsky Attempts a Comeback As Producer
 Dec 4 2009, 01:52:23 PM
I don't know how successful his comeback will be. I don't think I would want to go and see a show that is being produced by a guy who is either in or should be in jail. His projects do sound interesting, but I don't think he should be trusted.
re: Disney on Broadway... What's next?
 Dec 4 2009, 09:11:30 AM
That would be pretty cool if Aladdin came to B'Way. Maybe Lea Solonga could play Jasmine. I think that Enchanted would be awesome on Broadway. Same with Mulan and Hunchback.
re: 'Best Musical Show Album' Grammy Nominations for 2009
 Sep 27 2009, 09:24:44 AM
I am pretty sure that Next to Normal will win this. This album has some of the best music from a musical and it is really well produced. The whole cast is great on the album and the album really helps showcase how amazing the show is.
Shows on broadway from 2008-2009
 Sep 20 2009, 06:02:52 PM
I was wondering if anybody has a complete list of all the shows that played on broadway in the 2008-2009 season?
Thanks.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You