News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wendy999

wendy999 Profile Photo
Member Name: wendy999
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mike Birbiglia - Old Man & The Pool - Broadway Bound?
 Sep 21 2022, 11:48:10 AM

So excited for this! What do u think the chances are that there will be a discount code or it’ll end up on tdf? Contemplating buying now @ full price or waiting for lower priced option.

Little Shop of Horrors (PREVIEWS)
 Sep 20 2019, 07:53:24 AM

@soulgrrl: Jonathan Groff also spit all over me during Hamilton. Can't say I minded. I was so thankful to be seated so close, and if that's his process, let him shine (spit) all day!

"Side note, my son and I laughed because Jonathan Groff was streaming spit as he sang.  There's nothing he can do about it but we remembered having the same experience seeing him twice in Spring Awakening. Folks definitely got some spittle on them.  Bless his heart!  lol"

Weird experience over the phone with New York Theatre Workshop
 Oct 16 2015, 04:51:59 PM

Also I have 2 tix for sale, face + fees for January 7th. Box office releases tix the day of but stated they will allow transfers ahead of time (trying to prevent scalping). I have a conflict but luckily got December tix as alternate. Please contact me if interested: B10, B11, $258 for pair.

Weird experience over the phone with New York Theatre Workshop
 Oct 16 2015, 04:29:10 PM

Does anyone know which LAZARUS dates are scheduled understudy dates? The box office was aware of this but could not tell me which dates were....

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You