News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gottagettagimmick

gottagettagimmick Profile Photo
Member Name: gottagettagimmick
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Favorite Moments
 Jun 25 2008, 02:48:32 AM
Thoroughly Modern Millie...the beginning of what do i need with love.

Jekyll and Hyde- Dangerous Game

If there was an revival with Patti in Gypsy album out already I'd have to say Some People.

so many more that i cant think of right now

re: Mean Girls: The Musical?
 Jun 24 2008, 11:32:58 PM
i would love leigh ann larkin in it...shes sooo good in gypsy and she deserves something bigger on broadway!
re: What Musical Theatre Song Is Your Top Played on iTunes?
 Jun 24 2008, 07:52:12 PM
mama who bore me (reprise)

if i didnt believe in you

song of purple summer

shiksa goddess...

basically its a bunch of random music with spring awakening and last five years mixed into it.

re: Grade the 2008 Tony performances...
 Jun 21 2008, 03:14:14 AM
THE LION KING: B+
IN THE HEIGHTS: B+ ( it made me wanna see the show)
XANADU: A- ( the cast looked very excited but not nervous and they have amazing talent.)
GREASE: D (it was a stupid choice of a song and everyone sounded nervous and unpolished)
GYPSY: A! (it was phenomenal but I think they should have done a montage with a little from all three of them)
South Pacific: B
PASSING STRANGE: C (I thought it was kinda awkward)
CRY-BABY: B+ ( i LOVE the dancing but they

re: SAVED! rush?
 Jun 2 2008, 01:54:33 PM
i think an hour is plenty but if you want to be on the safe side then im sure it would be fine either way. like i said the seats are great no matter where you are. theyre in a small theater and its stadium style. i sat in the last row on the end and i saw everything and didnt really miss a beat.
re: THE BATTERY'S DOWN with Kritzer, Faber, Von Essen & more
 Jun 2 2008, 01:52:39 PM
anyone think that the show is supposed to be ridiculous. if everything worked out for jake then it would end and wheres the fun in that. maybe you guys are just jealous that you didnt think of something this clever first..hmm
re: SAVED! rush?
 Jun 2 2008, 01:41:31 PM
I rushed SAVED last weekend and I had a great experience. there are really no bad seats in the house at playwrights horizon. you just go there an hour before and sign up on a list and then they call your name in the lobby if you get tickets but its not a lottery its just first come first serve with whatever tickets are left over...it is not difficult though, i think everyone got tickets and theyre only 15 dollars which is a bargain for the talent that is in that show.
enjoy

re: Kyle Riabko in Spring Awakening
 May 27 2008, 03:19:33 AM
i think that if you want to see better acting in this show then seeing it with bashoff riabko and socha would be a good idea. I truly felt a little uncomfortable seeing the female nudity because she seemed so young. her and kyle bring a whole new meaning to the sex scene and its better that way.
as for kyle playing melchior differently it didnt seem like he was trying to make it different it just seemed like he adjusted it a bit to fit how he looked. i wouldnt expect to see a competely diff

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You