News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Garson001

Garson001 Profile Photo
Member Name: Garson001
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Meet Wicked Cast in Chicago
 Jul 7 2008, 07:34:52 PM
sorry, but do you how long after the show it would be if its the 7:30 show?
Meet Wicked Cast in Chicago
 Jul 7 2008, 12:38:32 AM
Does anyone know if you can meet the cast of Wicked after the show? Maybe behind the theater or anything? When I went to Jersey Boys they came out and talked to us infront of the theater, just wondering if you can do that with Wicked! Thanks!
Wicked at Orpheum in Minneapolis
 Jul 2 2008, 11:27:07 PM
I have tickets to Wicked at the Orpheum in Minneapolis. They are in the box seats of the balcony on the right hand side. Does anyone know how "restricting" the view is from here?

re: wicked movie
 May 30 2008, 11:07:04 PM
I think a movie version of Wicked would be a dissapointment. The magic of wicked is seeing it on stage, it's seeing Elphaba 'magically' floating, It's getting the chills in almost every song, it's the ad-lib that's added, it's everything about theater that makes Wicked what it is. If a movie version were to come out, i feel it wouldn't have anywhere near the magic or power as the musical.
re: Annaleigh Ashford to join Chicago's Wicked
 May 30 2008, 10:39:58 PM
I've heard that Dee will leave in June, but come back in August. I really hope she's back cause i got 2nd row seats for Aug 26th!!! I'm gunna miss Erin Mackey, i've seen her twice. How's Annaleigh do for Glinda?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You