News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cantstandbrody

Member Name: cantstandbrody
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Visit Previews
 Mar 28 2015, 09:12:54 PM

The Visit Previews
 Mar 28 2015, 09:12:54 PM
I went in not knowing much about the show. It is dark but i really enjoyed it . The set is stunning . Chita was great . Glad i had a chance to see her .
Should the government step in and shut down Spiderman?
 Oct 30 2010, 09:00:33 AM
FYI OSHA is invovled after accidents most of the time . The NY Board of Labor are the people who look at stunts and approve them . As far as actors go(not all of them ) once they get the job they are usally to scared to speak up for there saftey because they think it CAN hinder jobs in the future as well.This is were you need to realize the skill set of the stagehands.Many times ive seen them stick up for actors when they see something that is to dangerous .Alot of the time it falls on deaf ea
Its officiall--Billie Joe in American Idiot
 Oct 4 2010, 05:58:14 AM
The Guy Screaming was Billie .He did it every show right before he went on . He was kind of interacting with what John was saying during that part of the show . Every show was something different. It got the crowd riled up good once most of them figured out it was Billie yelling .. Brilliant !! His last performance was amazing !! Mabey he will rejoin them at some point after the GD tour is done ? The women did keep the guitar!! She handed him flowers and he smiled and handed her that Gibson guit
re: Anyone going to FELA! tonight (first preview)?
 Oct 25 2009, 12:21:20 AM
BTW the audience participation is really only during Yellow Fever he asks people to stand for about 5 minutes. Every now and then he asks you to say "yeah yeah" . Honestly not a big deal at all . I enjoyed the show .
re: Anyone going to FELA! tonight (first preview)?
 Oct 25 2009, 12:16:14 AM
Saw the show again tonight . They have tightened and shortend act 2 down a bit. The show ended around 10 36 . They have also got act 1 tighter and is coming down at 9 16 . They have changed the coffin scene around abit too . That sax player is worth the price of admission ! Bill T Jones is making all the right moves with making the show better .
re: Get Out and Stay Out: The Official 9 to 5 Farewell Thread
 Sep 6 2009, 07:06:12 PM
Yankeefan007 you are a giant ASS@#$%^ !!!!! From the cast and crew at 9 to 5!!!!!
Who will be the next tenant at the marquis theater
 Aug 16 2009, 04:59:31 PM
Who will it be?
re: Shine Like the Sun: 9 to 5 Broadway Thread!
 Jul 6 2009, 08:15:40 PM
Fun show !!!! The average joe isnt as hung up on book ,score ,and if its better then some summer stock show you have seen as you "theater people "are .Its a fun,fun time and it makes people forget about all the B S in life . Thats what a fun show does ! Alphaba3 obviously has a tony or 2 and thinks he/she knows good dancing/chereograhpy when he/she see's it from those harsh comments !Its def opinion not flaw !
re: Recommendations on where to eat before The Tonys
 May 21 2009, 12:01:09 PM
Don't eat to much ,because you may puke from all the undue recognition Billy Elliot is gonna get !!!!!I just dont see it !!
re: 9 to 5: SHUT OUT big time !!!!
 May 5 2009, 11:03:44 AM
shubertahole44 no one cares what you think to honest !!!! Yet you keep talking !!
9 TO 5 GREAT SHOW !!
 Apr 10 2009, 03:43:43 PM
Loved it !!
re: 9 TO 5 : It was cute.
 Apr 10 2009, 12:11:38 AM
BLA-BLA-BLA BLA are you for real? Its a great show!!!!!!!!
re: Spiderman Ticket Prices
 Dec 12 2008, 08:49:21 PM
I heard a rumor about 12 shows a week ?
re: Intereting YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Article in Today's NY Times
 Nov 24 2008, 08:37:34 PM
He is a jackass !! NO doubt . I M O i think him annoucing the show was closing to the cast and crew DURING Christopher Fitzgerald's Last show happy trails was extremely low class !!It was emotional enough(for roger and others ) with Chris leaving and oh by the way you're out of a job cuz im a jack ass i think i know how to market a Broadway show !!

re: Leachman ???
 Nov 20 2008, 12:09:20 AM
There is always one of you who read to deeply into things .Being an electrician I'm aware of the fact that there is no electricity in igloo's cuz any fool knows water and electricity don't mix !! So there would be no way a person in an igloo would be able to log onto Broadwayworld . So sometimes a cigar is just a cigar !! Plus im part eskimo ! Igloo's rule and they are cheap to construct !!! im willing to bet right now they are fitting Cloris for a costume !!
 Nov 19 2008, 10:22:37 PM
Logan So Sorry after reading the way lots of oldtimers of Broadwayworld post stuff i thought i was inline . Pardon my ignorance ! I was most vociferous in my reply . With that said . Go get a sense of humor !!! Don't take life so serious man was just a general question about Cloris and what has anyone heard? Actually as i write this i realize im not sorry and got the desired answers from other people so i must have done something right .In fact maybey The one word question was to much for yo
 Nov 19 2008, 09:55:01 PM
new to the boards or live in a igloo??
Leachman ???
 Nov 19 2008, 09:46:45 PM
Anyone heard anything ?
re: Economic Depression will kill new shows this fall
 Nov 19 2008, 03:03:34 PM
well said keen
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You