News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OMG2

Member Name: OMG2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 13 2015, 04:21:54 PM

It's not cheaper. When it opens the demand for normal high could double or more. Also, you know that it is probably a good show.

A FISH IN THE DARK if you love Larry David was fabulous to have. They were practically sold out before previews. 

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 11 2015, 02:50:08 AM

I really respect your critique on this production. I saw it and not at all disappointed. But your thoughts are sincere and genuine, and after 40 times you know your fiddler! 

Agree with you about Jessica, can't believe that was the only woman that was chosen for Golde. She had a perfect nose, flawless skin, she is a little too pretty and she is the only one I feel you are correct. Danny was no Tevye but I liked him very much. My absolute favorite was Motel the tailor played by

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 10 2015, 05:25:06 PM

Someone in the show was wondering about WHAT IS THIS FRAMING THING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT??? I saw the show, please tell me, I have no clue either.

thank you

Lazarus  Dec 10 2015, 12:33:55 AM

Just reading comments. I would hate to see a show that required "homework" before to see it. I really didn't get tickets and reading these comments could care less. 

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 10 2015, 12:12:38 AM

Years ago I saw Mama Mia in four different places. London Los Angelos, New York and Toronto. Also in London again.   iit was over at least 18 months. Since every cast was different, I can see the difference. The audience couldn't know the difference, but the London production was like no other. Fabulous.

Zero Mostel is in a special,unforgettable Tevye.  So as wonderful as Danny is, Zero goes back along time ago. Motel in this new production is the very best. Adam captured

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 9 2015, 11:56:20 PM

They usually come before the opening and if they choose to, on opening night. 

Thank you very much for thinking I wouldn't know that.  I am sure the commenter meant when will be the review of the critics opinions. Most will e on December 21

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 9 2015, 11:28:37 AM

When it opens DECEMBER 20th.

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 9 2015, 11:27:45 AM

Oh come on, you sound like a Yente.  Excellent performance.

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 9 2015, 02:41:38 AM

Same for me, in my car by 11 05

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 9 2015, 02:37:22 AM

Never saw her or knew her until tonight. She was just the right wackiness for me. Just as I remembered any other Yentl.

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 9 2015, 02:33:05 AM

I am replying not to this message, just  saying I spent 3 of the most magical hours watching this extrodinary production of Fiddler. I didn't notice framing or stage hands or anything else most have you mentioned. Considering I sat in the 3 rd aisle  centre orchestra nothing bothered me. Not even Danny's jacket. He was wonderful along with Adam Kantor and Ben Rappaport.

i was curious about Jessica Hecht. She might be a too pretty for a Golde, but she was very good. The

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 6 2015, 08:23:03 PM

Cannot wait for critics reviews also. I have read all of these comments and seeing it Tuesday nite. One thing for sure, not going to check any shows I am seeing.

i never got a great feeling about Jessica Hechy playing Golda. I always wanted Mandy Patinkin as Teveye! He would be my favourite.

walking to see Hamilton from LA  Dec 2 2015, 02:16:14 AM

It's just a term that the person used. Like saying about a television placement. "Where does the set go?" 

Some say flat screen or television. Give him a break, he is walking here to see a sold out show. Or is he hoping someone will give him a ticket and a plane ride?

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Dec 2 2015, 02:05:32 AM

Put this now in the correct place, sorry Fiddler fans.

someone who lives in Californis will walk to Broadway if he can get a ticket. He is so obsessed for musicals and mostly Hamilton he will walk here! Pretty much he is asking for a plane ticket and a ticket to  HAMILTON.

good luck

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Dec 2 2015, 02:05:32 AM

someone who lives in Californis will walk to Broadway if he can get a ticket. He is so obsessed for musicals and mostly Hamilton he will walk here! Pretty much he is asking for a plane ticket and a ticket to  HAMILTON.

good luck

good luck

good luck

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 2 2015, 01:59:38 AM

Did you read about the man who intends to walk to broadway to see Hamilton? Thing is, he doesn't have a ticket to he show. He lives in California. I think he is asking for a ticket and a plane ticket??

Raising The Palace Theatre 29 feet...  Dec 2 2015, 01:53:54 AM

Times Square is like a giant circus. With those Disney characters and topless girls. More tourists crowding the sidewalks.  The Palace theater redo is the least of Broadway's problems.

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 2 2015, 01:49:35 AM

That's much better than anything in the rear mezz. Actually I like that seat. 

Watching close makes you feel like you're part of the show,  the chance even to see them is very special.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You