News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jmshew2

jmshew2 Profile Photo
Member Name: jmshew2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: WEST SIDE STORY Revival Begins Previews On Broadway February 13, 2009
 Jun 5 2008, 01:26:14 PM
The more real the better. I know that type-casting is at an all-time high with this production
 Jun 5 2008, 01:12:04 PM
No it was not. So thats a different ball game if I get to be seen by him.. Can someone help me with posting a profile picture? I can't seem to do it
 Jun 5 2008, 01:10:19 PM
I'm telling you that they're going for ALL UNKNOWNS. The reason that they're looking at SA people is because they can't find anyone who can sing and look/play the part
 Jun 5 2008, 01:08:59 PM
How old are you JMSHEW??

Do you know if they're going for a young/unknown Anita too?

I'm 20. I really don't know what they're looking for as far as Anita. I'm guessing a little older than Maria, but probably not by a lot.

Jun 5 2008, 11:16:50 AM
Yeah.. thank goodness. I was at the open call I just got the call this morning for a callback for Tony. Craziness.. this whole process is a mess. They're going really young for Maria just so all of you girls know. Not REALLY young.. like 17ish... but thats young enough..

You never know what they might do though. I'm just excited for it to be on broadway during my lifetime..

Jun 5 2008, 12:46:13 AM
No one is getting it. They just had open calls 3 days ago for Maria and Tony. They are still looking for those two. Forget callbacks. They haven't found what they're looking for. I even asked my agent
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You