News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for aawolfe

aawolfe Profile Photo
Member Name: aawolfe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Have you ever seen a Broadway performer on the Subway?
 Oct 6 2008, 12:59:34 PM
I once rode the subway/chatted with Jesse Weafer (IQ in the HAIRPSRAY movie, among other roles) for a few stops in Toronto until he got off at College.
re: Grease Tour Casting
 Oct 6 2008, 12:51:24 PM
If it means anything to the original poster or anyone else- I know one of the waitresses at Ellen's named "Erin" got cast in the tour. I think she's in the ensemble.
Best BFA Musical Theater Programs
 Oct 1 2008, 02:37:04 PM
In response to this VERY old post in '05 -
"When I was in Stratford, I was talking to some of the actors about schools in Canada to look at. Everyone said Sheridan, but because it's a college they don't offer a degree or something? I don't understand that... Can anyone from Canada explain?"

...as of next year (Sept. of 2009) Sheridan College's MT program will be 4 years and you'll receive a BAA (Bachelor of Applied Arts- which I've heard is "better" than a BFA? I have no real knowl

re: Do You Ever Randomly Say A quote from a show during everyday life?
 Jun 14 2008, 10:57:35 PM
Although I despised Kendra Kassebaum's interpretation of Glinda in the Wicked Tour- I often find myself saying "Yes, I do!" or "Yes, I am!" the same way she said that line in the cornfield scene. If anybody has seen her, you probably know what I'm talking about...
re: Do You Think They Will LET Go Ashley Angel Parker as Link ?
 Jun 11 2008, 03:33:21 PM
"I hope it's true because Curt has the look and he's a great singer (and he's only 20!).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t6lP4uTAgwA"

I came across that video quite a while ago (sometime last year)... I thought he was great. Good for him for making it to Broadway.

re: SAVE JERSEY BOYS IN TORONTO
 Jun 8 2008, 01:23:32 AM
Ah, see that's what I thought. Good, then I'll have time to finish exams and make some money to see the show. :)
re: SAVE JERSEY BOYS IN TORONTO
 Jun 8 2008, 12:58:47 AM
The only reasons I haven't gone to see it yet is because a) I have no time with exams b) I have no money because I have no time to work and c) I wasn't even aware it was open yet to begin with.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You