News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBoy7

Member Name: BroadwayBoy7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next Broadway Elphaba's in Wicked?
 Oct 6 2008, 09:41:24 AM
I've heard that after magnificent Kerry Ellis returns to London, beggining in January 2009 will be Eden Espinosa reprising her role as the new Elphaba. I may go to see the show in December, does anyone know who will be Elphaba after Kerry leaves Broadway Wicked on November 10th until Eden comes on in January for that month? Thanks.
A Wicked seating question- thanks so much
 Jun 13 2008, 03:06:29 PM
Hi there I am wanting to see Wicked soon and I I have come across a few partial view seats- CC9, (House Left) G27, 28(House Left) and H28 (House Right, same side as BB6). Do you think being further back would make the view better at all? Are these better than the seats in BB row right up close to the stage but also by the staircases? Thanks so much
Wicked Seating Questions
 Jun 10 2008, 05:54:05 PM
Hi there I have some seating questions. It's my 2nd time seeing Wicked and I really want to see Kerry Ellis when she's here when I visit NYC this summer. I have different seats I'm wondering about. Can someone tell me specifically what I would miss if anything from any of these partial view seats:

BB5, BB6 , CC1, CC9

I understand BB6 being by Stage Right is quite different from BB5 on Stage Left, because BB5 has the staircase right in front of it or beside it.

Also wh

Wicked Seating Questions
 Jun 10 2008, 05:54:03 PM
Hi there I have some seating questions. It's my 2nd time seeing Wicked and I really want to see Kerry Ellis when she's here when I visit NYC this summer. I have different seats I'm wondering about. Can someone tell me specifically what I would miss if anything from any of these partial view seats:

BB5, BB6 , CC1, CC9

I understand BB6 being by Stage Right is quite different from BB5 on Stage Left, because BB5 has the staircase right in front of it or beside it.

Also wh

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You