News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwayj102

bwayj102 Profile Photo
Member Name: bwayj102
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WSS Seating HELP!
 Mar 6 2009, 04:15:02 PM
Hey all. Just wondering how the back of the center orchestra(Row T)is at the Palace? Does the overhang obstruct your view that much? Should I go for Rear Mezz(the other ticket option for the date I want to see it)? Thanks for the help!
re: Gypsy Closing Night Student Rush
 Jan 11 2009, 01:59:14 PM
Did you guys ALL get seats?? Front row, anyone?
 Jan 11 2009, 11:19:22 AM
How many people have lined up by now?
 Jan 11 2009, 09:00:20 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it in today =(. Is anyone there right now? What's the crowd like?
 Dec 31 2008, 04:49:08 PM
Bump
Gypsy Closing Night Student Rush
 Dec 30 2008, 10:53:15 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already, but do you guys know if there is going to be student rush available for Gypsy's closing performance? Telecharge shows that all regular seats are sold out for the final show right now, and I couldn't get a straight answer out of the live operator on whether there would be student rush. So...do you know if there will be? If so, is it just the 10 front row seats? Thanks a lot!!!
re: How easy is it to win SHREK lotto? ALL MY SONS student rush?
 Dec 10 2008, 08:50:25 PM
I was at All My Sons two Saturdays ago for a 2:00 show and I got 7th row center orchestra Student Rush seats for $26.50(and we got to the box office around 12:30-1:00).
Billy Elliot Seating-Help Please!!!
 Dec 7 2008, 05:09:58 PM
Hey all,
I was looking to buy seats for Billy Elliot in April and I wanted to ask your opinion on a few things. First, I would really like to buy tickets in the $81.50 price range ($126.50 is a little much for me, unless you think it's REALLY worth it). So my question lies in what section of the $81.50 range should I get: Orchestra Partial View, Front Mezz Partial View (left or far right), or Rear Mezz (Center Row D). Thanks for the help!!!

Macy's Parade- WHERE IS HAIR???
 Nov 27 2008, 10:16:23 AM
The parade has moved into Herald Square and all of the shows have gotten a chance to perform---EXCEPT HAIR!! What's going on????
re: Broadway Duets for a male and female
 Nov 11 2008, 02:56:41 PM
"I'd Give It All For You" from Songs for a New World.
re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
 Oct 6 2008, 10:27:47 PM
Bump!...Thanks for all the help so far but I do have another rather important question. Does Gypsy accept High School Student IDs for their Student Rush??(If not I might be in a bit of a predicament seeing as I am still in High School lol) Thanks again guys =D!
re: Word of Mouth Panel Announced!
 Oct 4 2008, 11:29:26 PM
OK so I've literally been refreshing my e-mail and Broadway.com obsessively for over two weeks now...so frustrating! So I went in for the screen test two weeks ago and I thought it went well and they all seemed happy. They took my picture in different poses and told me I'd hear from them within the next week and sent me on my merry way. Meanwhile, I didn't hear ONE SINGLE WORD. I seriously wish they could have put me out of my misery by just saying a simple thanks, but no thanks but it is what i
re: Seagull Opening Night on TDF!
 Oct 1 2008, 06:29:58 PM
Do you have a TDF account???
re: Seagull Opening Night on TDF!
 Oct 1 2008, 06:16:40 PM
Haha! Oh that's rich...
Seagull Opening Night on TDF!
 Oct 1 2008, 06:09:48 PM
For anyone interested, TDF is offering rear mezzanine tickets for the Opening Night of Seagull, tomorrow night at 8. Tickets are $32
re: Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
 Oct 1 2008, 03:35:03 PM
Thanks for all the help guys! I think I'll definitely do Student Rush this time =D
Gypsy: Rush or TDF???
 Sep 30 2008, 10:44:08 PM
OK so I was thinking about going to a Wednesday evening performance of Gypsy and I'd be getting into the city around 5:00-5:30. So I was just wondering if you guys think I should get tickets off of TDF for $38 or just do Student Rush. Do you think I'll get better seats doing TDF?? Thanks for your help!!
re: October 12th TOS Roll-Call
 Sep 30 2008, 09:02:12 PM
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! OH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
re: Word of Mouth Panel Announced!
 Sep 18 2008, 10:44:07 PM
Awww thanks guys!!! =D. Haha don't worry I'll definitely give a shout out to all you guys and I'll be sure to let you all know how it went. Right now I am soooooo nervous/excited. I have no idea how many people I'm up against but I guess I'll see tomorrow. Thanks for all the friendly words of encouragement!!!
re: Word of Mouth Pannel Announced!
 Sep 17 2008, 10:52:35 PM
No. It's your responsibility to get transportation to and from the city. I'm pretty sure the only thing they give you are the free tickets(which works just fine for me seeing as I only live 25 minutes from Broadway =D)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You