News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Iceberg3

Member Name: Iceberg3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024
 May 1 2024, 12:12:24 AM

Will keep this short ..

Saw.tonigh's show...

Comedy, two leads, and sets really worked.  When everyone was dressed n different colors, early on I thought I was seeing Boop! 2 for a sec. :)

Michelle Williams and the songs didn't work for me.

The audience sure was into it!

Oh and as someone said above, much of that beautiful twisty neck was covered up!  That just wasn't right.  I had the same thoughts.  More grue

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024
 May 1 2024, 12:08:36 AM
F
BOOP! The Betty Boop Musical - Pre-Broadway Chi
 Dec 10 2023, 11:58:01 PM

BalconyClub said: "Swing Derek Jordan Taylor played the role of Director at the Sunday, December 10 matinee.

And it looks like the day before that Asst. Director DB Bonds probably played that same role, not in costume, with script in hand (due to covid)

https://twitter.com/kkassal/status/1733664966266302562

Now that is something you don't see every day!

Love Never Dies US Tour casting
 Aug 15 2017, 10:53:31 AM

Lot666 said: "Iceberg3 said: "According to what I heard last night at Broadway in Chicago's concert, Garðar Thór Cortes will be in the tour cast.  I'm going to assume he will be playing Phantom."

This would be VERY good news! Please elaborate - what exactly did they say, and who said it?

"

I ran into him as I left the concert.  I asked him if he was going to be part of the tour, and he

Love Never Dies US Tour casting
 Aug 15 2017, 09:31:50 AM

According to what I heard last night at Broadway in Chicago's concert, Garðar Thór Cortes will be in the tour cast.  I'm going to assume he will be playing Phantom.

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Apr 20 2010, 01:41:42 AM
bwaybaby612,

While I didn't see N2N on the 19th, I did see it on the 17th and, at the time, both my friend and I agreed that Alice Ripley seemed sick/congested etc. There were multiple times where the notes were a bit flat and she was hard (or impossible) to hear.

I had never seen the show before, but still did mostly enjoy it mainly due to the strength of the younger cast and in spite of the less than stellar performance of both adult leads.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You