News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Musical-Matt

Musical-Matt Profile Photo
Member Name: Musical-Matt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Cast Recordings
 Apr 29 2014, 09:56:29 AM
Dear Broadway Board.

I am a regular on the west end board and with the announcement of the tony award nomination (don't worry, me and my friends in the UK are as weirded out as you guys are) But it is time for me to buy my annual tony awards Broadway Cast recording. I will be buying Aladdin and The Bridges of Madison County and want to order 1 more. It is between Rocky and If/Then ( I will be ordering A Gentleman's guide to love and marriage from the UK) can anyone help me out on which I should buy..Rocky or If/Then

Broadway Tours 2013-2014
 Mar 13 2013, 09:14:30 PM
i am a user of the uk board and i know that the current phantom uk tour is going to tour the US but i wasnt a big fan of the current uk tour! i fear it takes away from the spectecal of the london and broadway production
Chaplin Sheet Music
 Feb 5 2013, 06:34:44 AM
Hi Broadway Board. I am a musicl theatre student from england and i post regually on the west end board. I am trying to get hold of chaplin sheet music for a recital and assesment and wondered if anyone had the score or sheet music to the show?? i would be so grateful if anyone can help me :)

kind regards

Favorite theatre villian?
 Apr 5 2011, 04:37:42 PM
clap i totally agree about hitler! Mrs meers yes! reccey from our house! miss bonnie from acorn antiques

LOVE NEVER DIES Changes Likely Before Broadway Run
 Mar 25 2010, 10:33:02 AM
well this is unheard of! the last time i was drunk was infact....yesterday! And myabe the day before, and the day before that! anyway enough of my british alcaholic view. you think the brits are bad with drink, I was in ireland, man I wish i was irish! all i drank was jamersons and guinness :)
Photo Coverage: First Photos of LOVE NEVER DIES in London!
 Mar 3 2010, 06:30:01 PM
im from the westend board but i have a quible with that pic of ramin from the original production of phantom! that is infact john cudaia!
re: The Woman in White
 Dec 14 2009, 02:52:01 PM
im a west end poster hey :) i saw the show when it was at the palace theatre in london and although not his best it was quite enjoyable! when anna sung/screamed "i could save her life" i thought oh dear this is going to be awful but frankly the show was pretty good :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You