News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mojomonkeyface

Member Name: mojomonkeyface
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Alan Tudyk to Fill in for Hank Azaria in Spamalot
 May 17 2005, 10:59:22 PM
As much as I loved Hank Azaria in the role, right now I'm totally wishing I'd waited until summer for my big NYC trip. I would KILL to see Alan Tudyk in the role. I'm a big fan of his from Firefly. I'm betting he'll do an excellent job.
re: ADAM PASCAL ON WB MORNING SHOW
 Nov 11 2004, 06:35:39 PM
Edited: Blah, nevermind.

Apparently I am blind.

re: AIDA Sadness
 Aug 1 2004, 04:21:06 PM
Aw. I saw the show for the first time on July 14th. I've been wanting to see it again ever since, but I'll never be able to because I live much too far away to get up to NYC before September. Snurffle.
re: Melanie Brown in Rent.....?
 Aug 1 2004, 12:56:41 PM
I'll have to agree with Becky. I saw the show on the 14th, and thought the cast was extremely strong (with the exception of Mel B). I mean, compared to the days of Joey Fatone/Trey Ellet and Manley Pope? Come on.

The tour was also great when I saw it, but who knows if the new cast will be as good.

re: Strike...How long?
 Jul 11 2004, 01:26:59 PM
God, if there's a strike, I hope it only lasts like a day. I'm coming up to New York all the way from Georgia on Tuesday and I'm leaving on Saturday morning. Tuesday I'm seeing Assassins and that won't be affected, but I'm also seeing Aida, Rent, Wicked, and The Boy From Oz. And I really don't have the chance to see shows very often.

I am very, very nervous.

re: 'Broadway in Bryant Park' Kicks Off with Wonderful Town, Bombay Drea
 Jul 8 2004, 09:17:36 PM
Does anyone know how early I should get there to get a decent seat next week?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You