News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stagemaster333

stagemaster333 Profile Photo
Member Name: stagemaster333
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Last RENT Cast
 Mar 12 2008, 10:36:22 PM
Just to add more Adam love to the mix, I've also seen him in many shows at NU and he is amazing. I can't wait to see him on Broadway!!
re: Lippa: BEACH & PRINCESS
 Dec 12 2006, 11:07:22 PM
That was an original idea, but they ended up making it into a stage musical that premiered at Northwestern. IMDB is a little behind the times on this one!
re: Lippa: BEACH & PRINCESS
 Dec 12 2006, 10:48:38 PM
Did anyone go to this concert? I worked on Asphalt Beach (and love it!), and I was just wondering what the response to this show was.
re: PIRATE QUEEN 1st preview- I couldn't wait
 Oct 4 2006, 01:30:12 PM
I'm going on November 16th with some people from my school (Northwestern). I'm so excited!
re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
 Aug 29 2006, 08:21:14 PM
Yuck to Carly....But I liked the other two.
re: Adam Pascal: Up and coming movie star?
 Jun 14 2005, 10:46:24 PM
God, I totally freaked out. My family thought I was crazy. It totally made my day, mainly because I wasn't expecting it.
re: ALW vs. Sondheim
 Jun 13 2005, 12:21:55 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here. While I enjoy Sondheim's work, love his lyrics and think he is an absolute genius, If I had to choose one to listen to it would be Webber, hands down. His music is what made me fall in love with theater. I guess, to me at least, his music is just easier to listen to. I do enjoy Sondheim (ITW is one of my favorite shows), I just prefer ALW.
re: Are you an Anthony Rapp fan?
 Jun 10 2005, 04:34:27 PM
Yeah, it's getting old, but a big OY from me, to!
re: worst high school production EVER..
 Jun 9 2005, 12:31:07 PM
Wow, reading this thread makes me appreciate even more the genius of my high school's director. I don't think we've ever put on a show that didn't end up looking at least descent. The worst thing I have ever seen at a high school was when a nearby school had their leads use microphones but no one else, so the chorus numbers were about half the volume of everything else. That really annoyed me.
re: Happy 2nd Birthday to BroadwayWorld!
 May 22 2005, 11:57:08 AM
A year ago, I didn't know this existed. Now it's my home page. Thanks for everything BWW and staff! Happy Birthday!
re: RENT film website - blogs are up
 May 11 2005, 09:19:50 PM
OMG! That's such a cool idea. I can't wait for a movie trailer. Wow, my day is so much better now.
re: HONK!
 May 2 2005, 04:38:10 PM
I did Honk! two years ago and it was a lot of fun. I love the music. It also offers a lot of opportunities for creativity, what with an underwater scene, a blizzard and the fact that everyone in the show is an animal! I really enjoyed the design aspect of this show more than anything.
re: 'Noises Off' with Patti LuPone
 Apr 22 2005, 03:58:41 PM
My high school put on "Noises Off" last year and it was the most fun I have ever had working on a show (I was on crew). I really liked the movie, but I have unfortunatly never had the opportunity to see a professional production.
re: rent movie-aaron lohr
 Apr 13 2005, 04:42:52 PM
I'm pritty sure he's singing the solo in "Will I".
re: Broadway on Broadway 2005
 Apr 13 2005, 04:30:35 PM
God, I wish I lived near the city. I really want to go to both of these!
re: rent movie-aaron lohr
 Apr 13 2005, 04:23:45 PM
I was so excited when I heard this. My sister was too. She's a huge Newsies freak.
re: hey im new!
 Apr 6 2005, 09:56:27 PM
Hola Chica! I'm kinda new too (well, not really. It just seems like it because I don't post as much as I should!)
re: Bo on Idol...
 Apr 6 2005, 09:54:28 PM
I did not like Scott at all. Didn't love Nikko or Anthony. I really liked Constantine for once. He's starting to win me over. I really liked all the girls too. Hated the musical arrangments though.
re: Scott Savol-killing music one week at a time!
 Apr 6 2005, 09:49:26 PM
Most definatly.
re: Scott Savol-killing music one week at a time!
 Apr 6 2005, 09:45:13 PM
I will do whatever it takes to keep him from winning! At this point he is the only one I really don't want to win.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You