News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Victoria4

Victoria4 Profile Photo
Member Name: Victoria4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jason Robert Brown Posts Singing Contest On His Blog
 Jul 28 2008, 09:52:18 PM
It seems interesting, so I went and did it. :)
Here's the link for my little "performance." Vote, only if you want to.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VZZMtyWqu5E

re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 17 2008, 02:51:41 PM
I YouTubed Rachel Potter and stumbled upon a few clips of her working at Disney World. She's pretty amazing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nLEnX4R9pgc - her as Belle.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WNtcq9GvjSI - her as Ariel.

She's pretty good.

re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 15 2008, 12:09:48 AM
Personality wise - I love Rhiannon. She just seems like such a sweet and sincere girl. But her vocal chops are just not up to par. I think, like some of the users said, that if she was put in a less demanding role, she will flourish. :)
 Jul 15 2008, 12:04:17 AM
I'm still loving Autumn, despite all the comments that she made. Compared to the two other remaining, I think she's the only one who is going to be capable of holding her own. I think it's sort of stupid how people are rooting for a Rhiannon and Bailey finale now due to this episode. I think some of you forget that this is MTV. It's the typical editing-the-episode-for-drama-and-speculation. There were plenty of comments by the others girls that had the same "catty" attitude. So, I'm still rootin
re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS! Ep 6
 Jul 9 2008, 01:25:41 PM
In regards to the statement that Autumn's dancing is sloppy, I agree that she didn't fully commit to all the dance moves. However, dancing can be fixed easily. It would harder if you had a girl who couldn't sing or act properly. I think dancing is the least of your problems if you're one of the girls. Obviously, Elle has many dance moves - but with rehearsal, practice, and time, Autumn can easily pull of the dancing aspect.
 Jul 8 2008, 03:43:47 PM
I'm a friend on Autumn's facebook, and I was looking through her pictures that other people posted on facebook, and on one of the girl's albums, it's a group of people.

The caption said the cast of Vote, The Musical. Autumn's in the group, and I know she did a reading, but I'm wondering if she really is in the cast of Vote? This may sound really dumb, but if she won the role of Elle, I would assume that would be her top priority, obviously...

re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS! Ep 6
 Jul 8 2008, 03:38:47 PM
I'm in love with Autumn! Although she may not be the best dancer, she has the best acting and singing capabilities. I watched the full performances, and she was the only one who I actually, sincerely believed.

Lauren is an incredible singer. Her singing chops are amazing for an 18 year old, but there's something she does when she sings that annoys me. I can't put my finger on it just yet, but I'll figure it out. But, to me - she's the second best performer left.

I personally c

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You