News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Emsyn

Member Name: Emsyn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Prom Rush vs TDF
 Aug 9 2019, 02:07:09 PM
I usually rush but since the closing performance this Sunday is completely sold I’m worried that they won’t actually have rush - I went ahead and bought tickets on Stubhub. I bought two tickets; however, my girlfriend can’t go anymore. DM me if you want a ticket. I bought via stubhub for $175 (after fees) and the face value is $109. I’d be willing to sell for $150 OBO. The ticket is Mezz Row H seat 21.
Front row rush the prom?
 Jun 1 2019, 08:24:00 PM

Does anyone know if Prom still has front row rush tickets??

Indecent rush recently?
 Jul 19 2017, 09:17:18 AM

I imagine not super early. I think if you are there by 9:15, you will be fine. I haven't seen the line in about two weeks, but it hasn't been super long. But the closer we get to closing, I'm sure the longer the line will get. 

Let us know how your rush experience goes. 

Indecent rush recently?
 Jul 2 2017, 11:32:22 AM

Not super early - like 9:15am? There were only 2 people in front of me. By the time the box office opened, I think there were like 20 people in line. 

Indecent rush recently?
 Jun 29 2017, 05:52:06 PM

I may have an extra front row rush ticket for tonight's 7pm performance. It would be $30 front row. Let me know asap if you are interested. 

Indecent rush recently?
 Jun 25 2017, 06:19:38 AM

What's the rush line looking like with the recent news about it not closing? I went around 9:30am last Wednesday thinking I'd be able to snag a ticket for one of the shows and I couldn't! (Which wouldn't be weird except during the entire run previously, people had been grabbing front row rush tickets like two hours before curtain.)  What time have people started showing up for rush? 

So so happy for this show. 

Little Foxes, Sweat or Indecent?
 Jun 15 2017, 02:36:58 PM

Indecent is truly incredible. 

Julius Caesar Ticket / Standby Line
 Jun 15 2017, 01:23:39 PM

Anyone done the ticket line for this recently? Or the standby line? Trying to figure out how early I should jump in line. Given the recent controversy / the fact that it is closing this Sunday, I imagine the lines are long. Any insight? 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 11 2017, 08:58:23 AM

Broadway Joe said: "There is 1 person waiting on line right now, seems like people don't care as much with Ben Platt out. 

What's the line looking like now?

"

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 10 2017, 07:57:52 AM

If anyone is getting an extra standing room ticket for tonight (6/10), I'd be willing to pay for their ticket as well. PM me! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You