News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for actressabby242

actressabby242 Profile Photo
Member Name: actressabby242
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: BAILEY HANKS DANCE WORKSHOP FUNDRAISER
 Oct 16 2009, 06:58:52 AM
Bump! :]
 Oct 15 2009, 08:02:22 PM
thanks kchenofan!
 Oct 15 2009, 03:40:26 PM
thank you. so like KIND posters have said: just move on and let people who are interested e-mail me like people already have WITHOUT the message board drama. thanks!
 Oct 14 2009, 11:45:11 PM
agreed. thanks again! :]
 Oct 14 2009, 11:42:48 PM
okay you know what this post is NOT supposed to be about me but I'll have you know YES i have seen Legally Blonde eight times. and wicked three. But I've also seen 45 different shows on Broadway. And I'd be HAPPY to list them. But please don't assume I'm some random "teenybopper." i'm going to assume you won't be attending the workshop. so alright, thanks there's no more need for you to comment. thanks for the support to the few people that arent judging me by my age.
 Oct 14 2009, 11:14:33 PM
Ha ha sorry just changed the picture but thanks :] and I'm THIRTEEN ha ha! And I'm the ORIGINAL Fansvig, thank you very much ha ha thanks for the help!
 Oct 14 2009, 11:07:39 PM
Bailey is definitely qualified. She's incredibly talented and a very fun teacher. She teaches the dance break in Positive and it;s amazing :]

BAILEY HANKS DANCE WORKSHOP FUNDRAISER
 Oct 14 2009, 10:42:57 PM
HEY! Are you a Bailey Hanks fan? Well Bailey will be doing a dance workshop on Saturday, January 9, 2010 in Summit, NJ! It's a half hour from NYC. It's to raise money for Franklin Elementary School in Summit! It's a great cause and it's only $20!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/legallybrunette24/4012510907/

That's a link with the info! Please contact baileyatfranklin@gmail.com to reserve your space or if you have any questions!! :]

BAILEY HANKS DANCE WORKSHOP FUNDRAISER
 Oct 14 2009, 10:42:47 PM
HEY! Are you a Bailey Hanks fan? Well Bailey will be doing a dance workshop on Saturday, January 9, 2010 in Summit, NJ! It's a half hour from NYC. It's to raise money for Franklin Elementary School in Summit! It's a great cause and it's only $20!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/legallybrunette24/4012510907/

That's a link with the info! Please contact baileyatfranklin@gmail.com to reserve your space or if you have any questions!! :]

re: Best Act I Finale's
 May 3 2009, 03:09:22 PM
LEGALLY BLONDE- So Much Better

9 TO 5- Shine Like The Sun

WICKED- Defying Gravity

SHREK- Who I'd Be

THE LITTLE MERMAID- Ariel's Transformation

Think that they're all amazing! Great thread! Such a brilliant idea!!

re: Drama Desk Nominees list?
 May 1 2009, 12:32:08 AM
CHRISTINA BIANCO!!!!!!

Omigoodness everyone. YouTube her right now. She's one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my entire life. Kristin Chenoweth's height, but oh my gosh. What a powerhouse. This woman will be huge. She's gorgeous, talented and absolutley hilarious. Read some of these reviews she's gotten! She totally deserves this nomination! Let me know what you think (:

re: Title of show?
 Apr 30 2009, 11:54:46 PM
This was an amazing season. I LOVED [title of show]! Especially Heidi. How amazing is that woman? Check out her Facebook! The Got Milk profile picture I made! Lol and yes- they will hopefully win a bunch!
If Your Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book was a Musical, who would you cast?
 Apr 20 2009, 01:31:02 AM
I believe there was a thread like this, but I can't find it ha ha!

I would say:
THAT 70'S SHOW
Eric-
Donna-
Kelso-
Jackie- Tracy Jai Edwards
Hyde-
Fez-
Laurie- Ashley Spencer

(I'm having SO much trouble, please help!! Ha ha just wanted to get this one started!)

Apr 20 2009, 01:27:43 AM

I would say:
THAT 70'S SHOW
Eric-
Donna-
Kelso-
Hyde-
Fez-
Laurie- Ashley Spencer

(I'm having SO much trouble, please help!! Ha ha just wanted to get this one started!)

Xoxo

Apr 20 2009, 01:27:09 AM

I would say:
THAT 70'S SHOW
Eric-
Donna-
Kelso-
Hyde-
Fez-
Laurie- Ashley Spencer

Xoxo

re: What is your favorite bit of theatre merchandise?
 Apr 20 2009, 12:57:24 AM
I love my Legally Blonde poster. I saw the show 7 times and have it signed by almost everyone who was ever in the show! So along with those, my Bruiser shirt, "omigod" shirt, "legally blonde" hoodie and "Elle's First Day at Harvard" Madame Alexander doll (:

And I love my Wicked Glinda necklace and "First Day of School" Glinda Madame Alexander!

AND: a really silly one... Its something from the GAZILLION BUBBLE SHOW!!! The playbill! It is signed "To Abby! We love you! xoxo, Leslie Kritzer" and "To Abby <3 Annaleigh Ashford"

re: What is your favorite bit of theatre merchandise?
 Apr 20 2009, 12:56:52 AM
I love my Legally Blonde poster. I saw the show 7 times and have it signed by almost everyone who was ever in the show! So along with those, my Bruiser shirt, "omigod" shirt, "legally blonde" hoodie and "Elle's First Day at Harvard" Madame Alexander doll (:

And I love my Wicked Glinda necklace and "First Day of School" Glinda Madame Alexander!

AND: a really silly one... Its something from the GAZILLION BUBBLE SHOW!!! The playbill! It is signed "To Abby! We love you! xoxo, Leslie Kritzer" and "To Abby <3 Annaleigh Ashford"

re: Mean Girls cast
 Sep 17 2008, 12:12:39 AM
Okay I am gonna steal some because they are just too fabulous!!
Okay, I didn't cast Amanda Seyfried because she has to do Mamma Mia! first!! :) Oh and I am in love with understudies so I made some :)

Regina........Ashley Spencer
Cady..........Bailey Hanks (she could put a different spin on it)
Gretchen......Tracy Jai Edwards
Karen.........Becky Gulsvig
Regina's Mom..Gaelen Gilliland
Ms. Norbury...Sutton Foster

Regina........Becky Gulsvig
Cady.......

re: Becky Gulsvig - July 6th - Last Day with the Broadway Company
 Jul 23 2008, 03:29:58 PM
Not like "Happy Last Day gifts" in Becky's case more like a congratulations for such a great run and congratulations on getting Elle on tour. And Becky is fantastic and the nicest person I have EVER met in my life.
re: New 'So Much Better' single! :) (Spoiler Alert!)
 Jul 23 2008, 12:19:43 AM
"Who were the backup singers in the So Much Better single recording session. I saw Orfeh and Andy and Becky. And, I saw another girl who for a second I thought was Haven but after a second glance thought not.

Who was the linup of castmembers who were in the session?"

It was Becky, Matt Risch, Andy Karl, Orfeh and Lindsay Nicole Chambers

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You