News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OhSoWicked

OhSoWicked Profile Photo
Member Name: OhSoWicked
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Minskoff Theater
 Aug 14 2008, 01:33:04 PM
Hi I have a quick question about the minskoff theater ... is there any overhang for the mezzanine?? like does the mezz overhang part of the orchestra, or is the theater that large that the mezz is significantly farther back. im trying to buy tickets (and NOT spend an arm and a leg). thank you!

Bailey as Elle: One Week Later...
 Aug 1 2008, 11:21:59 AM
I saw Legally Blonde last night. I had student rush tickets so we were all the way on the end but super close, like I felt like we were on the stage. Bailey was much better than she was on the MTV show...and I didn't want her to win, I'm an Autumn fan, so for me to say Bailey was great is saying quite a lot. Her acting got a lot better - much less talking to the audience and more focus on the cast. A little fake during the emotional parts but leaps and bounds better than on the TV show. Thank go
Bailey as Elle: One Week Later...
 Jul 31 2008, 11:50:37 PM
What character is "Grandmaster Chad"? What song is he in??
re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 27 2008, 11:28:09 AM
I apologize if this was answered but I read through the thread and didn't see it. Who was playing Margot in the finale? Because it didnt look like Kate Rockwell...
LB Rush, honestly?
 Jul 26 2008, 11:15:22 AM
I'm planning on going to the Legally Blonde rush on Thursday and I was wondering exactly what my chances of getting tix are? (There are two of us so that doubles our luck a bit). Is it really crowded or is it a good shot? I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks!
re: My thoughts on DAMN YANKEES
 Jul 9 2008, 12:34:20 PM
I saw the show on Monday and I thought it was fantastic.

*ducks* I'm not a fan of Fosse choreography...I'm sorry...but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Cheyenne Jackson is beautiful, both in looks and voice. I would pay to hear him sing anything. Jane was fabulous and Sean Hayes, well he was just hysterical. I enjoyed his performance immensely, whether it was "Just Jack" or not.

Our seats were in the rear mezz - but they were only $23. We had a great view though, no complaints at

Rent-Wicked Correlation
 Apr 9 2006, 01:25:39 PM
Hi all, I have to write a 7 page research paper for my "History of the Broadway Musical" class correlating two shows I have seen this semester. I am doing Rent and Wicked (I know, I know. I wanted to do shows that weren't so...hyped...but I dont have a choice). I was thinking of doing the whole outsiders-being integrated into mainstream society (or the fact that they DONT become integrated into mainstream society). Any other ideas for me? Or any ideas where I can research online? Thanks.
re: Favorite RENT Quotes
 Dec 7 2005, 06:39:05 PM
"Why did Mimi knock on Roger's door, and Collins choose that phonebooth back where Angel set up his drams, why did Maureen's equipment break down? Why am I the witness, and when I capture it on film does it mean that it's the end and I'm alone?"

I love Halloween.

re: so who is currently working on/in a production?
 Nov 26 2005, 07:45:29 PM
I'm assisting in production of a high school "Damn Yankees"
re: Initial opinions on RENT soundtrack
 Oct 5 2005, 09:35:50 PM
I got a Benny cover. Not out of choice, but it took me 3 tries to get the clerk at Barnes & Noble to know what the heck I was talking about. He showed me the OBCR and the "Best of" before finding me the soundtrack ... I was so happy to see it that I didn't even look at who was on the cover lol. When I got home I was like aww, Taye. I would've picked Maureen but hey, her hubby is good too.

LOVEEEE LOVE LOVE LOVE Take Me or Leave Me. The slight changes in it are AWESOME. Ahh. I love Witho

re: Wicked on Leno Tomorrow
 Jul 19 2005, 12:42:43 AM
Yikes. That sucked. Kendra's voice isnt nearly high enough for Glinda ... and I don't enjoy Stephanie AT ALL. Their voices didn't mesh together well :/ How disappointing.
re: Did your high school do FOOTLOOSE?
 Jul 17 2005, 02:14:31 AM
We did it when I was a senior. I was a principle dancer. It sucked.
re: Pic of Idina and Taye in People Mag this week
 Jul 17 2005, 02:11:09 AM
Awww that's SO cute ....

anyone else notice they spelled Paris Hilton's name wrong? Ha!

re: Photo Coverage: Broadway Under the Stars
 Jun 14 2005, 11:57:27 AM
No Norbert ???? Why ??? The newspaper (NY Times) said he'd be there.
re: So good to see Johnny T. back!
 Jun 6 2005, 06:48:21 PM
The puppets were so adorable in their "formal" clothes :o) It looked like they were goin to prom together!! LoL
re: The 2005 Tony Awards Thread
 Jun 5 2005, 10:49:53 PM
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE NORBERT. Ahhh, so happy!!! :o)
re: Idina on Kevin Hill tonight
 May 11 2005, 11:17:45 PM
Awww I love her. I miss her, LOL. I was so relieved when they put her name in the credits, I was like what Wayne Brady gets credited but she doesn't!? On her husbands's show?! LOL. She was so cute in the church scene, when she was being "flirty" with him ... haahaaaa.
re: Anybody remember 'Applause'?
 Apr 14 2005, 10:45:00 PM
My good friend's college just did this .. it was awesome.
re: Did your high school do FOOTLOOSE?
 Apr 9 2005, 08:39:05 AM
Mine did. *sigh* It wasn't good. It was my senior show and we were SO disappointed.
re: DRS Lottery...easy win
 Apr 8 2005, 07:19:19 PM
Is this Dirty Rotten Scoundrels? Then .. WOOHOO! I really want to see it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You