News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LittleBroken

Member Name: LittleBroken
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bronx Tale Rush Has anyone done the rush lately?
 Feb 19 2017, 11:57:08 PM

Has anyone done the rush lately?

Tuck Everlasting Digital Lottery
 May 25 2016, 09:55:39 PM

Hey everyone, does anyone know what the Tuck Everlasting digital lottery is like?  Also has anyone won this way? Trying to decide if I should sneak out of work to rush it in person tomorrow or if I can just do the digital lottery. Any advice is appreciated Thanks!

On The Town lottery
 Sep 2 2015, 12:03:19 PM

Does anyone know how rush has been lately? I know you can enter on TodayTix for the last week, but I entered for the Wednesday matinee and didn't win. So I'm assuming I should suck it up and buy a ticket because it's unlikely I'll win getting closer to the weekend? 

OF MICE AND MEN Rush
 Jul 23 2014, 06:30:03 PM
Does anyone know if they are doing rush this week? I know some shows discontinue rush for the last week and I didn't want to wait outside at the crack of dawn only to find out that it's not available, lol. Thanks for your help!
Big Fish rush
 Dec 6 2013, 07:39:04 PM
Hey guys, any updates? I want to rush it tomorrow but I'm trying not to get there insanely early because I have an audition later that morning. Has anyone rushed recently? Thanks a bunch!
Porgy and Bess Rush
 Sep 19 2012, 12:11:42 AM
Has anyone rushed lately? Has it been crowded for non-weekend performances?

Thanks!

Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
 Aug 20 2012, 11:16:31 AM
Sorry, I've never tried the standby line and I had a question. You don't get tickets right? I wouldn't be able to stand in line and get two tickets? They just let you in once the show is starting, right?
Venus in Fur rush?
 Jun 8 2012, 05:47:21 PM
Hey,
Does anyone know if there is a rush (student or general) for Venus in Fur? Or is it just the email club?

Thanks!

La cage ticket sat night
 Feb 11 2011, 06:42:57 PM
Hey I have a great la cage ticket this sat night, balcony e 5. I paid 39.50 but can sell for less and will deliver it! My friend backed out. Please message me.

*Thanks guys, I found someone

Don't hate me...Memphis rush
 Jul 17 2010, 08:29:11 AM
Thanks, guys!
 Jul 17 2010, 12:00:18 AM
Thanks, I really appreciate it. I haven't seen it since it first opened and I have a friend visiting so I want to suprise them with tickets
 Jul 16 2010, 11:35:57 PM
Hey guys,
Has anyone done the student rush for Memphis since the Tonys? I'm going in the morning to get tickets for the evening performance and was wondering if getting there at 9am was too late.

re: Which OCR? - A little help from my friends!
 Sep 5 2005, 07:34:18 AM
Piazza.

Buuuut, Avenue Q is GREAT for when you're driving in your car alone. i never get bored with it.

re: Rent, I just got tickets..
 Sep 5 2005, 07:07:38 AM
I think RENT appeals to and connects with more people than just those who liv/lived in NY or have HIV+ friends. I mean, it appeals to all of those who are creative artists, those who dont support the "corporate america", love, death, etc.
re: 'Chicago' rush policy???
 Sep 11 2004, 02:37:06 AM
AH I love you thank you so much. They are available for the matinee though right? Oh, and what about sunday? Sorry for all of the questions. Thanks again.
"Chicago" rush policy???
 Sep 11 2004, 02:10:57 AM
Hey everyone,
Im really sorry, but can anyone tell me real quick...
Has Chicago changed their rush policy to student rush? Or is it still general? Also, if it is student rush does that mean an older person cant use the the second ticket? I really need to know for tomorrow..or um...this morning.

Thanks for the help!

re: Wicked or Rent?
 Aug 5 2004, 02:16:03 AM
"In that case, go AFTER Sep 9. Matt Caplan does not play Mark at all. He plays some sort of bitter, angry, spiteful twentysomething who acts like he's way cool or something. It's a very self-indulgent performance that is more suited to Roger (or Benny) than Mark. Plus, you cannot understand a word of his dialogue."

Well, its all a matter of opinion. Its a love or hate thing with Matt. Some thing he's terrible and some think he brings aspects to Mark that add a lot to the character.

re: Caroline, Or Change to Close 8/29
 Aug 5 2004, 01:53:09 AM
Wow, Im basically speechless. This ruins everything. Im from all the way in California and actually saved up enough money to get to NY before fall classes start. I was going (well besides looking inot grad schools as my cover up) to see Kristin Chenoweth's concert and to see Caroline, or Change. I was in NY like, a month before it opened, and now I dont go back until Sep 9th...just a few days after it closes. I really wanted to see this show.
re: Wicked or Rent?
 Aug 3 2004, 06:35:09 AM
I would say see RENT.

Although I fell in love with Wicked my last trip to NY, RENT will always be my favorite show. And seriously, RENT has this great catharsis affect on people. I was going through some hard times, went to see RENT in March, felt reguvinated and inspired. You cant get that from Wicked.

Wicked is cute but with many flaws. Honestly, I only saw it because of Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel. I dont think I would have gone otherwise. Oh, I dont know when you ar

re: Matt Caplan 'Mark' in RENT
 Jul 31 2004, 03:31:56 PM
I encouage everyone in NY to go to his CD release party. He is amazing as Mark, but his solo music is what made me love him. Its really good acoustic guitar, with anxsty (sp?) folk rock. His lyrics are real poetry, and I just love it.

Here is the info:
Subject: Overtones Release Party
Who? Really, "Who?"
What? Overtones Release Party
When? August 5th, 11:15pm
Where? The Bitter End
How? Be 18 or over. Or bring a guardian. Also, bring $7. Expect to use

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You