News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DoubleDown11

Member Name: DoubleDown11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Boston's Avenue Q rush
 Mar 7 2008, 10:16:59 AM
Unfortunately I cannot locate a phone number to speak to a live person at the Colonial box office so I figured that I might as well ask all of you. Does anyone know if Avenue Q will have a rush outside of the normal Colonial rush policy? If so do you know:
If it's a student or general rush?
Where the seats are located?
When the tickets are released (BO opening or a couple hours before curtain)?
How many are available?
How much?

Thanks all. See you in Boston.

re: Boston Spelling Bee
 Sep 28 2006, 09:35:13 AM
I just found out yesterday that my wife got tickets for me for Saturday night's performance for my bday. Woohoo! Honestly I don't know much about the show so I'm hoping I enjoy it. It sounds like there are some mixed reviews here. Something tells me though that I will probably enjoy it since I haven't seen the bway cast and know little of the music and characters. It'll be a big night out for us...dinner, drinks and a show. With a fourteen month old child its hard to have a night out on th
re: Boston Bee-Who's going?
 Sep 20 2006, 10:38:12 AM
Mrs Felciano,
The Wilbur is a small theatre. I saw Fully Committed there way up in the balcony and it wasn't bad at all. You shouldn't have any problems.

So is this an open ended show or is it here for only a pre-determined amount of time?

And...is this an equity show?

re: Andy Karl to step into TWS for five weeks
 Aug 4 2006, 12:54:04 PM
Off the topic at hand but someone said something about a WS tour. Any official news on that yet or is it just speculation? Thanks.
re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Jul 31 2006, 01:27:18 PM
I don't have much to add to this thread but I just wanted to tell all of you that I rushed Saturday and got front row nearly center for the matinee. Man...was this a FUN show! This was my first time seeing it. From the first note to the last note I wanted to get up and dance and sing with them. The cast is great! I saw Tina as Julia and she rocked. She's got this cuteness that made you really care about her character and Robbie. I can't wait to see this show again. I was lucky enough to
Spelling Bee tour - rush?
 Jul 31 2006, 12:57:51 PM
Hey all. Can anyone tell me if the Spelling Bee national tour holds a lottery or rush? I just found out that the production will be in Boston at the end of September and I'd like to go but would prefer to rush or lotto. Thanks all.
re: Lottery/Rush lines lately
 Jul 27 2006, 11:23:21 AM
Ok...here's the deal...if I get up early I'll head to Jersey Boys. Again...whats the absolute latest I could arrive and still get tickets for Saturday's matinee? Also where are these tickets located?

And if I get up later I will rush Wedding Singer since it seems pretty easy. Whats the latest I should arrive to get seats to WS? Also where are these tickets located? I'd like front row if at all possible...how early for front row?

Thanks for your help. I can't wait. I le

Jul 24 2006, 02:56:44 PM
Thanks Gypsy...I'd appreciate any info.

So what's the absolute latest I could arrive for Jersey Boy Rush? I see that the tickets for the show at 2 are given out at 11 or noon.

Jul 24 2006, 12:40:54 PM
Did anyone rush or lotto this past weekend? I was hoping to get an update as to the wait times for rush and crowds for lotto. I plan on doing a lotto or rushing this Saturday for a matinee and I'm looking for last minute advice.

Interested in:
Spelling Bee
Wicked
DRS
Avenue Q
Jersey Boys
Sweeney
Wedding Singer

Jul 10 2006, 09:33:54 AM
By the way...what site contains a list of all bway rush and lotto tickets?
 Jul 10 2006, 09:31:05 AM
What time do they give out the Wedding Singer rush tickets? Is it when the box office opens? That might be a good option...at least we'd know early if we had tickets.
Lottery/Rush lines lately
 Jul 10 2006, 08:16:33 AM
What's up people? In three weeks time (July 29th) I'll be heading to NYC with a group of friends for a bachelor party. We all have free time Saturday afternoon so I was planning on catching a matinee. I'm on a tight budget so rush/SRO tickets would be great. Can anyone please tell me how the lines have been the past couple weeks for: Spelling Bee, Avenue Q, DRS, Wicked (probably still busy) and dare I ask Jersey Boys (most likely impossible)? I'll probably just go to the show that I have th
re: Little Shop of Horrors Tour Review
 May 3 2005, 09:23:04 AM
Random...try to get day of tickets at the Bostix kiosks. Bostix sells tickets at 50% plus a small fee for any tickets remaining for that day's performances. I plan on doing this on Saturday. I believe it opens at 11. You can find these booths at Quincy Market or Copley (accross from the Copley T stop near the park with the Catholic church). Good luck!
re: Little Shop of Horrors Tour Review
 May 2 2005, 04:49:06 PM
Thanks for that James. I plan on checking this out on Saturday here in Boston. I know this is a long shot but do you happen to know if this tour does a rush? If they don't I plan on getting half price tickets on the day of the performance. I am very much looking forward to this...I can't wait for Saturday.
Mary Poppins -- some spoilers
 May 2 2005, 01:03:15 PM
I guess I'm off with my exchange rate. $22 is a great price still! Thanks all.
 May 2 2005, 10:38:28 AM
Thanks JHart. I just ordered it. It was actually even better than you said. The total came out to be just under 12 pounds(that includes S&H to the US). So I think its about $16 USD (I believe the rate is 1USD = 1.3Pounds). Well I should have this in a week!
 Apr 29 2005, 12:37:09 PM
Hey guys. One question...when will this CD be released in the US not as an import? The reason I ask is because buying it as an import is $30 and buying the US release would only be $20 or so. I'm just trying to save money but on the other hand I don't wait too long to hear this. Thanks.
 Apr 28 2005, 03:32:35 PM
Is there a place on the net where I can listen to some clips of the show? Thanks all!
re: LSOH tour rush tickets?
 Mar 30 2005, 10:04:38 AM

LSOH tour rush tickets?
 Mar 30 2005, 10:03:04 AM
Can any of you tell me if there are rush tickets for the LSOH tour? How many are usually given out and also where are they located? Thanks for the help.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You