News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Danielle87

Member Name: Danielle87
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bailey exiting Blonde?
 Aug 8 2008, 11:08:08 AM
This is the whole surrounding passage of that article.

"Consider "Grease." Max Crumm as Danny and Laura Osnes as Sandy won their roles last summer on the NBC series, telecasts that helped boost the revival's advance before opening to $15 million.

"Max and Laura definitely have fans from the TV show, it's pretty clear," says Nick Scandalios, executive vice president of the Nederlander Organization, one of the producers of "Grease."

"They get entrance applause (at the

re: Finally saw Bailey in LB tonight
 Aug 8 2008, 10:52:38 AM
Could the reason Christian is phoning it in is because Laura is gone? Not to mention, he was supposedly really against the reality show since he never appeared in it. Either way, that's pretty unprofessional of him, and this is coming from someone who really likes him in this role.

re: Bailey - and just be analytical
 Aug 5 2008, 07:00:55 PM
I can't judge her acting based on the clip I've seen because you couldn't see her face or anything, but vocally, she's improved a lot and she hit the note. I also didn't hear her accent come out like it did during the So Much Better performance in the reality show finale.

re: Favorite 'I want' song in a musical
 Jul 29 2008, 02:39:22 PM
Good Morning Baltimore in Hairspray.
Musicals That Fall Apart In Second Act
 Jul 29 2008, 02:31:40 PM
One thing that I have been noticing about Broadway musicals is that with most of them that I've watched, Act one is usually very action packed and exciting, but then in the second act it starts to get a little dull. There were one or two musicals that remained consistent throughout the whole show, but it seems like a lot of them lose that excitement in the second act of the show. A good example for me would be Dreamgirls. I haven't seen the Broadway show, so I'm judging it based off the movie, b
re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 23 2008, 02:04:28 PM
I believe the Ireland part was obviously included to give Jerry an excuse to choreograph a big riverdance number in the Legally Blonde Remix. That's what happens when a choreographer directs a musical.

Jul 23 2008, 01:44:12 PM
Good Boy is better than Ireland, and it fits in the musical a lot better and is nowhere near as random, but I understand why they replaced it with Ireland. In Ireland, she tells Elle the story of how her ex dumped her for another woman and took her dog and trailer, whereas in Good Boy, you don't really learn anything about her character. Plus, it was a chance to show off Orfeh's vocals more, especially with the added reprise.

Both Beacon of Positivity and Love and War are a lot better

Jul 22 2008, 11:18:06 PM
Personally, I prefer the jokes in the musical to the movie. They were just funnier to me, imo. When I first watched the Chip On Your Shoulder scene in the musical, I was taken aback, and a little turned off, that they had Emmett prompt Elle to prove everyone wrong. There was also no need for him to be in the scene with Elle, Paulette, and her ex. I love how they expanded the Emmett role-I always felt it should have been more explored in the movie, but they could have expanded his role without t
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You