News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for adelaide3

Member Name: adelaide3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: If you could travel back in time and see ONE show...  Aug 5 2008, 02:06:54 AM
...My grandpa told me just two days ago he saw Ethel Merman in Gypsy on Broadway. Lucky guy!

And for me, A Raisin in the Sun OBC

re: The standing ovation is a filthy American habit.  Jul 31 2008, 10:19:47 PM
In the end, who really cares? That guy needs to get over himself. Go colonize Mars if you have such an issue with the way Americans show their enthusiasm for things you find in poor taste.
re: Bloopers in Broadway shows?  Jul 28 2008, 05:43:45 PM
This isn't a blooper, because I haven't seen many Broadway shows and can't think of any now, but in Annie Get Your Gun a loooong time ago, some guy dropped his gun that he threw in the air during the opening number. It came down with this really loud BANG and it was kinda scary. But nothing fun/funny.

re: Going to the stage door, and not seeing the show.  Jul 28 2008, 05:34:43 PM
I have a good story too, except it's kind of a reverse-stagedooring story. I can't remember what year, but around 10 years ago when I was a little kid, my mom took me to see Annie. She somehow knew the stage manager or something so we got to go backstage after the performance, walk around the stage and see the set and meet some of the girls who were in it. It was really fun, they signed my Playbill, yadda yadda, but we left through the stage door the same time all the little girls who were in th
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You