News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Aaron27

Aaron27 Profile Photo
Member Name: Aaron27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
 Dec 13 2007, 08:51:16 AM
I am one of those who love the show itself. I went in with low expectations and came out just having the time of my life. It's just a fun, feel good musical...and I have to say this trailer looks WONDERFUL....I didn't know the full casting, but now that I do I'm even that much more excited!
re: A half assed FULL MONTY in Ogunquit!
 Jun 13 2007, 01:20:35 PM
Love your comment about Landry....he's talented at writing his spoofs of shows...Silent Night of the Lambs was brilliant...but as for your personal opinions about him...I share them :) He should stick to writing
re: David the Musical????
 May 10 2007, 03:28:09 PM
I saw it years ago, when it was first produced and performed at Emerson's Majestic Theatre. Back then it wasn't the greatest. I know some people in it and working on it, and they said major revisions have happened. I have yet to see it, so I don't know. But I'm leary based on that first production I saw
re: Spring Awakening & Homo Love - Why The Big Joke? SPOILERS
 Feb 2 2007, 08:04:53 AM
I haven't seen the show, so this isn't an educated comment... but does everything have to be serious all the time. At some point in tv, movies, theatre or whatever form, everyone is made fun of, used as comic relief, so why be sensitive. Enjoy it for the art not as some agenda
re: World Premier of an Opera this Weekend: Stephanie Blythe Fans
 Nov 15 2006, 12:53:06 PM
That's incredible...I'm soooo happy for you.
re: Patti Lupone at Reagle Players
 Nov 1 2006, 11:56:04 AM
I knew the did have stars that came and did shows there, but I guess, since growing up in MA, I never thought/imagined name people would come up to boring Waltham, MA...lol
re: Patti Lupone at Reagle Players
 Nov 1 2006, 11:40:53 AM
Mine's Row P for the Sunday 2pm show
Patti Lupone at Reagle Players
 Nov 1 2006, 11:31:25 AM
Hey there..I just came across this and got tix to go. However, I do find it somewhat odd that Patti Lupone is doing a concert in lil Waltham, MA. I had no idea Reagle Players attracted headliners like this.
Spelling Bee
 Oct 2 2006, 01:11:29 PM
I just saw this in Boston last night...even though I've been working almost every night since it started. Something I wasn't too keen on seeing, just no interest, I am now converted...some of the most memorable characters I've ever seen. So much heart for such a small show...and I can't sing the praises much more than I have been!
re: Anyone seeing High Fidelity in Boston?
 Sep 27 2006, 08:23:29 AM
Is Jeffrey Sellers producing the show? I was at Intermission Tavern after our opening night of Spelling Bee, and he was there along with the cast..I must say Will Chase is gorgeous in person!
re: Boston Bee-Who's going?
 Sep 26 2006, 09:10:43 AM
Lol...well, unfortunately I'm not SM'ing or ASM'ing...which I love. I'm pretty much running Front of House...as for backstage tours, unfortunately, I can't do that...rules, rules, rules...lol Sorry!
 Sep 21 2006, 08:58:26 AM
Thanks :) I'm excited. It's a great group of people and everyone's worked so hard. It's all going to be worth it!
 Sep 21 2006, 08:17:08 AM
I'm assistant managing the run of Spelling Bee, so if you see me running around with my head chopped off like a chicken, say HI!
 Sep 20 2006, 04:31:30 PM
I can most assuredly say that there is no rush for the show. They are in fact doing lottery for the performances.
re: NSMT in MA announces 2007 season.
 Sep 18 2006, 02:01:56 PM
IF they can pull off Miss Saigon in the round then Hairspray is no problem. I can't wait for it. Unfortunately, I won't be seeing anything next season...YAWN
re: Wicked Ensemble Track Question
 Sep 13 2006, 11:39:34 AM
Oops....I took it to mean the guard. Oh well
re: Wicked Ensemble Track Question
 Sep 13 2006, 11:13:45 AM
He also is the person who brings the lion club into the classroom..I'm sure there's a few more bit parts too, but I can't think of them right now
re: NY Times Article on History Boys Film
 Sep 12 2006, 09:54:09 AM
English films seem to always be well reviewed over here. Unfortunately, they rarely open to full theater screens. I think it will be well received and do respectfully based on the amount of screens it's showed on
re: WOW song for guys...
 Sep 8 2006, 02:50:04 PM
Any guy who can sing Streets of Dublin can have me
re: Constantine in Costume Pics!
 Sep 8 2006, 02:44:27 PM
I'm with Jimnysf!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You