News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Greenwich Bruce

Greenwich Bruce Profile Photo
Member Name: Greenwich Bruce
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shrek
 Oct 16 2008, 11:05:00 PM
From the Seattle program:

Cast (in alphabetical order):
Haven Burton.....Gingy, Sugar Plum Fairy
Jennifer Cody.....Cobbler's Elf, Duloc Greeter, Blind Mouse
Bobby Daye.....Pig #2, Bishop
Ryan Duncan.....Pig #3, Pied Piper
Sarah Jane Everman.....Ugly Duckling, Blind Mouse
Sutton Foster.....Princess Fiona
Aymee Garcia.....Mama Bear
Leah Greenhaus.....Young Fiona, Flower Girl (T,Th, SS matinee)
Chester Gregory.....Donkey
Lisa Ho.....Baby Bear, Blind

re: Official Shrek The Musical Thread
 Sep 12 2008, 04:51:13 AM
I watched Shrek again tonight. It is much improved! I don't know where the cut was made, but it's ten minutes shorter than Sunday night's show.

Donkey Kicks! He is making the part his own (sorry for the Paula Abdulism). I still think his costume needs an MAJOR overhaul; with special emphasis on redesigning that "hat" with the ridiculous side flaps which extend into faux dreadlocks. Chester and Brian are playing off & REACTING to each other very well. The whole cast seems to be hav

Sep 9 2008, 08:55:10 AM
Sarah Jane Everman played Princess Fiona.
 Sep 8 2008, 03:38:59 AM
I saw the show tonight. My interest in seeing the show and the reason I spent a lot of money to get a great seat was because Sutton Foster was playing Princess Fiona. However, she was replaced tonight. I hate spending $80 to see a Sutton Foster musical without Sutton Foster. I'd feel the same if Christian Sieber was replaced the night I went. Due to technical difficulties, the show started 33 minutes & 45 seconds late.

As of September 2, 2008, Wikipedia had the following songs list

re: A Chorus Line Tour Review
 Aug 10 2008, 12:18:33 PM
I saw the show in Seattle last night and wanted to compare it to the original I saw at the Shubert over 30 years ago. The low points, or rather, the lowest point: Gabrielle Ruiz vs the orchestra in "Nothing". Her singing and acting aren't in the same league as Priscilla Lopez and the orchestra was incredibly too loud. During the second lowest point, her singing of "What I Did for Love", her off-tone voice made my body shiver. It was that painfully bad. Anthony Wayne's Ritchie can't touch Ro
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You